Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 10:25:17
Page:  1 
Downtown meets Corktown Started by: Scott-Weiland on Nov 02, '13 01:34

Scottie slowly exits the beautiful mansion of Anomaly, and walks down the stairs getting into the passenger side of his black car. Jason, the driver, turns to him; "Where would you like to go, sir?" Looking over at Jason, Scottie turns and looks back up to the mansion, reminising of what had just transpired.

His old friend, Anomaly, who he had been with in The Twin Peaks Alumni in West Side, Chicago, and then served alongside him faithfully as his Left Hand man with The Windy City Prom Comittie, called him into his office with some urgent business to discuss. Scottie greeted him as usual, and delivered an aged bottle of whiskey, Anomaly's favorite, as he took a seat. Anomaly then began to speak; "As you all know we have seen these streets lay bare the past few weeks, and it's our duty to rebuild this fine city of Detroit! I would like you, Scottie, to go and run Corktown and help bring the district back to it's former glory." Anomaly takes a sip of his whiskey and then smiles at Scottie. "What do you say my old friend."

Scottie remembered so graciously accepting Anomaly's offer, and the joyous drinking they had partaken in after. He then turned back to Jason, "Back to the Headquarters please."

Jason then whisked him away quickly to the Headquarters. He rushed into the Headquarters and bellowed quite loudly down the hallway; "Everyone into the common area is quickly as possible, I've got a big announcement to make, and we need to get started as soon as possible. Drop what you're doing and get here!"

Scottie stood patiently, smoking a nice cuban cigar, as his crew quickly filled the common area. After a quick head count confirmed that everyone was now present, he began to fill them in on the situation. "Hello everyone, thank you very much for your promptness. I bring you here today to tell you, effective immediately we will be relocating to Corktown, Detroit. This is due to our Godfather Anomaly requesting our presence there to rebuild the grand city of Detroit." He hands everyone a slip of paper with an address scribbled on it, "I need you all to meet me there. We have a lot of work to do, and we need to get started!"

Scottie watched as his crew bustled about and got everything ready. As they were packing and getting everything gathered, he departed back to his car. "Jason, to Corktown, Detroit. It's time for the next part of our journey to begin!"

Report Post Tip

Beason posts a letter in the postbox destined for Detroit. 

Congratulations Scottie!

All the best with your new business ventures in Corktown and i'll be sure to visit when i'm next in the city. 

Report Post Tip
Sexecutioner approaches Scott_Weilland, donning a pin-strip blazer, fedora hat, and no pants. He gives Scott a hearty headshake with his free hand, as his other is currently occupied.

Scotty, it's been a pleasure chatting with you these past few months Downtown. I look forward to continuing these chats with you in your new digs in Corktown DT. I recently stuck a cork in a woman's rectum in the throes of passion, so Corktown will always hold a special place in my heart and I am glad to see it being given to a capable man such as yourself. Salut, my Friend, and best wishes.

Sexecutioner continues down the street to shoot and kill inactive gangsters with his genetalia.

Report Post Tip

Secret makes his way down to Corktown and meets up with Scottie.

Congratulations, Scottie! It's an honor to be able to work with you and help rebuild the fine city of Detroit. I'm sure many good things will come from this.

With that, Secret heads off with a slight smirk on his face.

Report Post Tip
Cristian is abit drunk after leaving the mansion, He can't believe that scottie is now head of Corktown. Cristian looks up at scottie and begins to speak

"You truly deserve this dear friend I can't wait to help you rebuild Corktown. Brick by brick we will turn that place into what it use to be even better. I am truly overjoyed for you and I think we need to do more shots of whiskey which I have here in my pocket."

Cristian pulls out a bottle of whiskey from his pocket and hands it to scottie after pouring himself one first.

"To you scottie my friend well and truly deserved Congratulations"

They both drink the shots and head into there new headquarters
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Downtown meets Corktown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL