Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:36:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
ADMIN COMP Thanksgiving Postapalooza 500 Cred Started by: Squishy on Nov 04, '13 18:45

http://i42.tinypic.com/nvd4zp.jpg

i am thankful for my health, i started playing org long ago when i was run off the road by a drunk driver when on my motorbike.  For 18 months i had various problems followed by a mini and full blown stroke caused by a problem with the minor problem doctors were too dumb to find. However, have retained full abilities and just suffer a bit in the cold these days. Even with these three things, it has pushed me to partly recover and push myself to trim down and  enjoy life more.  I think if at the time i hadn't been in such good shape i wouldn't still be around as seen others die from far less.

So i am thankful still around and fully recovered :D

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $2,040,000 Tip

I am thankful for my friends.

My friends have always been there when my family has not. The people that have seen my good and my bad. Seen me hit rock bottom and still want to be apart of my life. My friends are amazing people. Every single one of them. They are my family.

I would never been able to get through some of my foster care experiences without them. I wouldn't have been able to make it through giving birth and making decisions that I thought I would never be able to make.

I wouldn't be where I am without their love and support. Given that my family is not supportive and abusive I had no reason to make something of myself. No reason to strive to be more than what they thought I was, which to say the least was untrue but as a child you believe what you are told. My friends have helped me deal with some of that stuff. They have encouraged me.

With their help and support, whether it was just being there to listen or try to give advice, I managed to be better than I thought I could ever be. I am by far not perfect, and I still have a great many battles within myself but I know my friends are my rocks. Not my family.

My life is not easy. No one's really is but it is my friends that I look forward to every day to share the good and the bad with.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $2,020,000 Tip

I'm thankful Pocket is no longer addicted to MR, doesn't train a gun and doesn't spend days fighting wars. It makes the game a lot easier for the rest of us :)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $2,040,000 Tip
I'm thankful for my friends. If I didn't have my friends idk what I would do, they're always there for me. They help me with my problems what ever they are, be it homework, projects, break ups or being my wing man they always have my back. These are the people I can almost always rely on, we never do stupid shit alone and we never get caught doing stupid shit alone.
I'm also thankful for those on MR who have made me the mafasio I am today. Perrin,Addrian, and LadyFighter I will always have a mass amount of respect for. I know these 3 personally, they may have forgot about me but I will always remember them because they taught me how to recruit correctly, how to work hard and effectively, and how to deal with certain situations. Love these guys :)

P.S BRIAN PLAY WITH US AGAIN

there are a couple of things that i am thankful for. first and foremost tho, my mother has been battling some serious medical issues and we just found out that they officially ruled out a tumor in her lungs. Sadly enough tho she is still battling some serious shit inside her lungs  and yet is still alive. That is the first thing that I am thankful for. we are hoping that she survives this unknown thing in hger lung and appreciate the support from our family and various friends.  In addition to that i am thankful for my wife and kids ( If you would like to see a pic click the link at the bottom). Me and my family have been having aterrible year and yet we still find it deep down to stick together through it all. I dont know what i would do if my wife wasnt around to support me as i have supported her. She is definitely a keeper. so i have to say despite the bad year, me and my wife still stick together and continue to work through our problems :D

This is a picture of my wife and kids. i am even in one of the 4 of them.

http://www.pizap.com/image/pizap.com10.98463661689311271383884314102.jpg

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $2,100,000 Tip

I'm thankful for my family and friends (some of which I met on here) who without their support through out the last year where I lost my mother and my girlfriend of 3 years and I went our separate ways I probably would not be here to write this post. I'm thankful for what my mother did for me when she was here. I'm thankful for her always putting me and my brother first, for her always having my back no matter what even if I was in the wrong, for when we were poor as fuck always making sure we had clothes on our backs and food on our table and making holidays possible. I'm grateful for her teaching me and helping me become the man I am today. I'm grateful for how even on her death bed when I couldn't cope with seeing her as she was she put me first and was worried about me. Cheesy as it sounds the last thing I'm grateful for is the love I have and the love I give to and from all those around me :)

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/404705_4301412987601_958541450_n.jpg

(me, my mom, and my brother a year after she was diagnosed with breast cancer) 

<3 

I am thankful for little kids. They can say things that make you just take a step back and really think. They see the world in such a way that I feel people forget as they get older. Sometimes it is so unique what they come out with and it leaves you in awe. I absolutely love it. I love being around them. They have the ability to make you smile with the smallest things.

Report Post Tip
My last post didn't count because it was a one liner. To make up for my massive fuck up here's more I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for Sander's Cafe (The original Kentucky Fried Chicken) in Corbin, Kentucky, which is halfway between me and my sweetheart. My friend Cory told me KFC is a good place to take a date. He was right. Look at the romantic sign that welcomed us.

http://mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/2013110617.jpg

All we needed was a neon beer sign, a jar of pickled pigs feet and a redneck yelling, "Freebird!" to make the date classy. Too bad Waffle House was crowded that night. Oh well, we can hope for Valentine's Day.

I'm also thankful we got to meet Colonel Sanders (sorta)

http://mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/2013110618.jpg

The dapper old fella should've been a mobster. He kept his special recipe secret like where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. The colonel probably knew where all the bodies were buried.

Last but not least I was thankful for our meal, KFC's Famous Bowl. I petitioned (spammed) KFC to rename it Bowl of Awesome. My sweetheart called it Bowl of Deliciousness. My other suggestions are Bowl of Food Crack and Bowl of Thanks For Putting Me In A Fucking Food Coma On Date Night. Too long? Whatever it's called it didn't last long enough to take a pic so here's a look from KFC.com

http://www.kfc.com/food/classics/famous-bowl.asp
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $2,040,000 Tip
I am thankful for my friends and family. I am also thankful for my doctor, my therapist, and my case manager for helping me through a very hard time in my life: Healing. (And idc if MR knows about this personal thing so...) I didn't grow up with a happy normal childhood. I an a child survivor of severe abuse. From the ages of 18 months to 12 years, I had to endure everyday rapes and beating at the hands of my father. Nobody in the whole world knew. I am 28 now and it still affects me very strongly. So I am extremely thankful for the people who are helping me, including my mother who has always been there for me. I was not always thankful for life, and have had a few attempts at ending it starting at age 15, but they are helping me be thankful for it and I thank whatever being there is in the universe that I wake up everyday. Also, I am thankful for my old AND new new friends on MR. You guys keep me sane in my life of chaos. Thank you to a new friend who texts me when I need him to so I can feel better. I love you guys <3

Sorry for the sad story...
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $2,400,000 Tip

I am thankful because after that last big storm come to our country early this November 8 my family is safe, even though my fish farm takes damage on that event atleast non of my men got hurt, and only 20% lost of fishes has been reported to me missing. the only thing that has been damage badly is the one am doing renovation thank God i did not put the fishes in there.

the image is a blurry one coz i rush into the shore to check the farm though if you can see there my nipahouse is still standing in the middle of the lake even it is in the middle of to many waterlilies that made a great damage to the other fishponds around us.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/aadm6u.jpg

am very happy coz this farm will be put to the good cost of my projects as city councilor in our city. the profit that will be collected on it will be given or spend to the less fortunate one in our city, like free medical check up and many more.

I am thankful for my country's soldiers. The past and the present. I am thankful that they are brave enough to want to defend their country.

I respect soldiers of all countries. They die for their country and fellow man.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $2,000,000 Tip

I must echo JadedButterfly.

I'm thankful for the soldiers that have fought for the freedom that we take for granted. The brave men and women that have given their lives and to those that serve today and continue to fight the war against Terrorism in this world. 

They went with songs to the battle, they were young.

Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.

They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,

They fell with their faces to the foe.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning,

We will remember them.

They mingle not with their laughing comrades again;

They sit no more at familiar tables of home;

They have no lot in our labour of the day-time;

They sleep beyond England's foam

Lest We Forget

I am thankful for the community programs in my area such as the Soup Kitchen, Lunch Bunch, Operation Sharing and the food bank. I know I have had to use these programs in the past. They are very helpful not only for food but for other services such as if you are looking for housing or medical things. They have such a great network and contacts in all areas.

The people that work there are amazing in their own right. Dedicating their time to people.

Report Post Tip

I am thankful for everyday life , recently over the past year I have had two health scares one I have mentioned earlier in this thread and one where I had gotten very sick and passed out I will give back story to now. I am a type 1 diabetic have been since I was 2(going to be 20 in April) I had taken my insulin in the morning and was on my way to class walking there I started not to feel very well and about half way there I started not to be able to breathe well and ended up just passing out I woke up a few hours later in the hospital getting to I eventually found out from my doctor I had gotten an infection which shot my blood sugars up and had gotten my body to act as if I had taken insulin in months. 

I learned from then and many other situations at any point anything can happen enjoy everyday I am a very relaxed person for the most part and don't let things get to me for this reason you shouldn't let things get to you or get you down live life to the fullest do things you enjoy from playing mafia upon hours , playing sports , cooking whatever you want to do don't let anyone tell you that you can't. Honestly life can end any moment you should tell the ones who support and care for you that you love them , do the things you enjoy and just enjoy life while you're still on this earth.

I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving and enjoys their time with family friends or whomever you will be spending it with , though mine was a month back I had a great time with my family , I hope you all do as well.

i am thankful for gaming, as otherwise i would have to channel agression into a real life person. various wii boxing games especially

I am grateful for Pepsi. I do not drink coffee and I feel I should have a vice. I am grateful my vice is pepsi.

Report Post Tip

I'm very thankful for year of chances. I started the year with a chance to work in a big chicago restaurant, kickstarting my goal of being a chef. I spent the summer gaining experience both in food service and in food products through my two jobs that i worked for the summer. I got an amazing opportunity to study food in florence italy, where i sit while I write this. After getting here, i've made friends with my classmates, and i'm getting to know the chefs i work for, and gaining their respect for my ability. After my arrival, I was invited to be involved in a trip with the school to New York City, cooking at a series of events. this trip culminated in not one, but two chances to cook at the james beard house, I massive achievement for a chef who isn't even twenty one. I'm going to be able to see my family, and hold my wonderful fiancé for christmas, and i'll be returning for more study in the spring.

I'm thankful for all the chances i've been given, and i'm very thankful for all the chances that these events will bring in the future.

I am grateful for books in general. Books that can take you somewhere else are great. They are a great escape for me when my mind gets the better of me. I like to pass the time with them.

Report Post Tip

I am thankful for my job. Alot of people my age and even my friends don't get paid as much as I do and I did it by not going to college. I am in a good place in my life right now. Own a house, have a good job, getting married next October. Everything is falling nicely into place.

Thank You.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: ADMIN COMP Thanksgiving Postapalooza 500 Cred
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL