Get Timers Now!
X

May 29 - 00:18:49
Page:  1 
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Started by: ForestGump on Nov 05, '13 02:29

Forever had just taken the role of Godfather in Old City District and was having a huge celebration with his family. Forest was given a key to the headquarters and the responsibility to take some of the family in.

Once the celebrating had finished and the booze had been cleaned up Forest gathered as many of his family members he could. Knowing that they were all hung over from drinking for over 48 hours he could coarse them into about anything. Handing out leftover drinks and unopened beers I kept some of them drinking.

In all honesty I was probably leading more of the family then I had expected. He was Godfather now, they were all still obviously intoxicated and I couldn't believe how good they listened. I loured them all right out into the docks that they were all so familiar with and loaded them onto a cheap shrimping boat. Almost falling into the cold waters, Forest pushed off from the dock into the bay.

Finding crates full of export liquor I watched the family members continued to binge drink. Knowing that I further had control of them I took charge and made my move. Tying the members to each other I made my way in front collecting there liquor. Feeding them with lies about how the bay had an abundance of shrimp. I Drank from a bottle of my own whiskey and I stood in front of the tied up family members.

See this here is our shrimp boat, I bought it and were gonna keep drinking as long as were fishing. We will call Old City home when we reach our limit on shrimp. This ain't the Louisiana bayou, but mama said I'd be a fisherman. "Now you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was ever going somewhere, I was running!!" Bubba taught me bout shimping now your all gonna help me run this ship. The key to shrimping is the more you drink the more you catch, or won't.

Either way were in the business and we're gonna be shrimping. Bubba Gump Shrimping.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Both Forest and Forever on this momentous day, may i wish you every success rebuilding the district and Philly.

raises a glass

Report Post Tip

Congrats ForestGump you have earned the position you have now. I guess running really does help. Cheers to you sir and i know you will do your best to help in the rebuilding process of Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

"Well done old friend we have worked together quite a few times and you have always busted your ass and worked hard you are well deserving of this opportunity I cannot wait to see you build an amazing family my friend you're bloodline always shines and I am sure you will do the same , we will have to go for a few drinks and smoke a few blunts when you're all done setting up congratulations my friend I wish you nothing but the best."

Absolute raises a glass to his friend

Report Post Tip

Fydora respectfully tips her fedora to ForrestGump and raises a glass in his honor. She then speaks

"Its good to see Philly starting to already get filled up with families again. Happy to meet you and hope that our families will be rebuild Philly and be a great city to work in. Congratulations on your own family and may you have luck in all of your endeavors"

Fydora then drains her glass, winks at ForrestGump, and twirls off into the night

Report Post Tip

Congrats ForestGump. You have always busted ass in everything you do and it comes as no surprise to see you here rising up and taking on a family of your own . This is a well deserved position you have achieved and I look forward to working with you here in Philly. 

Still tied up to my fellow family members, I manage to wiggle a hand loose and reach for the flask of whiskey I had stashed away in my coat pocket.

Cheers ForestGump! Now lets get shrimping!  

Report Post Tip
Congratz Forrestgump!! It would be an honour working with you. I can feel the excitment rushing into my blood already thinking of being in this new family.

And most of all i am sure that there was no one better to handle this crazy crew other than you!!
So cheers to our new BOSS!!!
Report Post Tip

Kassadin riftwalks next to ForestGump standing to his side.  Lifting a beer in the air he makes a toast.

Well done ForestGump, you have definitely deserved this opportunity my friend. I know you will do great things for this city and look forward to helping you along the way for the long run.

Using his nether blade he slices open the can of beer and begins to chug from it. Finishing it quickly he tosses the tin can to the ground and kicks  it before flashing onto the ship, awaiting to set sail for some shrimp fishing!

Report Post Tip

Way back when our fathers used to jazz stuff up on the streets, they made a great team moving from Chicago to Detroit and they made a killing. How his son ended up kicking back in Philadelphia I will never know but I know one thing. With the wisdom he passed down to you, I'm pretty sure that you're the best and most capable person for the job. I wish you a fruitful endevour and keep on keeping on!

PS. Give my best to your Mother...

With that Yajirobe hugged Forest Gump and walked off, devoured by the night sky.

Report Post Tip

People were gathering around, everyone was back together and untied from each other. Forest family now had time to enjoy the festivities taking place back on dry land. As the family departed from the boat they were all excited to have there liquor back in hand. Forest was last to take his leave from the boat, jumping straight into the freezing water. Climbing the ladder and making his way back to shore soaking wet he approached everyone.

"That's my boat", Forest exclaimed.

Watching the boat sail straight into the dock tearing it apart and slowly parking on shore.

Thank you all for your kind words this evening, I appreciate it a lot and it means more then you will ever know. I have dedicated myself to Forever and doing my best to represent the Old City District. Speaking for Forever, we am very excited for the opportunity to be here.

Raising his flask of whiskey, then taking a drink in celebration to the events that had occurred.

Report Post Tip

Harry look at Forest, and look at the ugly thing he calls a boat, takes a swig of his moonshine, and starts to speak.

Well my friend, Congratulations on finally getting your own boat, Now hopefully you can run my drugs just a little bit faster, you have been slacking quite a bit on paying me in the last few weeks.

Harry winks at Forest, and starts to wander back to the streets.

Report Post Tip

Congrats and good luck!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations man. I know you'll do well :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and Good luck! You will well....no doubt.

JNS

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new, esteemed position within the Crime World!  I cannot wait to see what things you do with the Old City District! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL