Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 16:47:26
Page:  1 
Dawn of Glory? Czylharz? Stuffed Toys? Started by: JakeLuciano on Nov 06, '13 18:59

JakeLuciano and Maple strolled the long corridors of his Suburbs' estate. The walls lined with the portraits and mugshots of those that graced our shores of old. They stopped at a photo the Godfather was particularly fond of. The painting was of a man known as Toaly, the painting had started to fade. A rather striking portrait of a lady hung close by. JakeLuciano felt the chills in his bones as he started at that portrait. 

"Now this is no good" JakeLuciano said to Maple "A great family name like that cannot just be consigned to the past for eternity to fade away" 

Maple knew what the old man was getting at "Well, what do you suggest we do?" she asked, already knowing what the response will be

"That armadillo man, the one with the stuffed toy, he is Toaly's blood. He is a little strange for sure, but no more strange than Primus" JakeLuciano replied as he and Maple continued their stroll towards the office

"He is a stand out guy, a real family man. Perhaps its his time now to step out from the shadows" Maple said, almost flattering the old Godfather with her tone

JakeLuciano nodded "Let us bring him from the shadows, and let us bring his family from the shadows. The Toaly family has long stood by us, and just as we resurrected the Czylharz family, let us now return the name Dawn of Glory to these streets" 

And with that Maple left, a spring in her step as she went to tell ToyArmadillo the good news. 

Myself, Maple, Primus are pleased to announce the return of Dawn of Glory. Congratulations ToyArmadillo, stuffed toys optional. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Dodgy Dave, you have been nothing but a star since joining us! Unfortunately we won't see you every morning with some stuffed toy but you best pop by every so often. It's been a pleasure and i look forward to seeing you grow as i know you can <3 

Report Post Tip

Thank you Godfather Luciano, to think of all that time ago back in New York when you and my grandfather chatted on the side walk talking about old times.

That we are here today is amazing and I'm proud to set up with you and bring to the world:

Dawn of Glory - A New Dawn

The Stuffed Animal Division of the Czylharz Family

Report Post Tip

Takes a stroll in the Suburbs.

Oh toys. Oh Czylharz, but almost more importantly... oh toys!

Pets all the stuffed animals but then pets the Armadillo the mostest because of his funny tail, nose, and back. 

Mr. Lord Armadillo/Toaly, I know you'll do well in your position, as always. And may the dice remain your friend! South/Spike Side wishes you the best and hopes to help keep your special plush fur moth free for a long time. 

Report Post Tip

bip smiles as she gives the nod to Godfather JakeLuciano.

"To be honest I'm not sure if to be happy or unhappy right now. Excellent choice which is unfortunate for us beepers! I have no doubt this Armadillo will make us all proud here in the Suburbs."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ToyArmadillo! Remembering some chats i had with my grandfather about the times your grandfather and mine were in the old Dawn of Glory family. Nothing but positive about your granddad so im pretty sure you will do fine!

Dont forget to steal my wallet whenever you can!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lord Toaly :)

It is a pleasure and also a privilege to be around and once again see you wearing that bold suit :)
And man does it fit or does it fit?

To your health and well being

*Raises his glass*

"za vashe zdorovye."

Report Post Tip

Salutes and steps forward.

"Congrats ToyArmadillo, I do not know much about you personally ,but from from what I have heard you are someone to look up to."

Report Post Tip

Condemned raises his flask and cheers

Congrats Armadillo! Another fine addition to the Czylharz chapters. With a family name with almost as long of history! Such a great era, this one!

Report Post Tip

When Jake brought the idea of authing an Armadillo in the Suburbs to me for my thoughts, I instantly remembered the stories passed down to me about the old times and this old family name. I thought Jake's idea was a wonderful and am so happy to have been able to stand beside him while he announced it to you all. Congratulations Toy, I know you will be a wonderful addition to the Suburbs.

Report Post Tip
congrats pal, well desereved.
Report Post Tip

Well done! and good luck :)

Report Post Tip

Our families lines go back many years and I am sure all your ancestors and diaries of their past has prepared you well.

Congratulations and i wish you the best of luck in going it alone.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ToyArmadillo :)

Report Post Tip

Another wonderful move for the city! Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! You'll do a great job! =)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dawn of Glory? Czylharz? Stuffed Toys?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL