Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 21:31:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
tha_hustla - Tribute Started by: UlricRebusDupeoMusic on Sep 15, '07 04:07

Goodnight sweet prince.

Report Post Tip

In an in depth conversation with him just a few moments ago, tha_hustla struck again with some more amazing quotes:

no 1 haz more connextions than tha hustla

i can teach u how to be a respected hustla instead

Report Post Tip

Indeed, we can never have enough quotes from the hustla!

i cant get that close to others cuz my hustle is so strong it would blind them

my hustle is not confined by the limited range of the spectrum

That would explain why nobody can get close to the hustle i guess..

u can not become a hustla, u gots to be born a hustla

Truer words have never been spoken.

Report Post Tip

tha hustla cudnt hustle his way outta a paper bag

Report Post Tip

no legend there..sorry

Report Post Tip

i dont need to hustle my way out of a paper bag cuz i can hustle yo socks off with out even gettin out tha bag

Report Post Tip

hustla i don't wear socks

Report Post Tip

why do people like this guy so much?

Report Post Tip

Well Lil_Ze it is quite simple. tha_hustla, much like Halley's Comet. Only comes around once in a lifetime, in a show of awe and wonder. Once it is gone you always wonder when the next time you will be able to see it's glory.

Long live tha_hustla.

Report Post Tip

why do people like this guy so much?

The original creator was a genius.

Report Post Tip

well i guess each to thier own, i just find him annoying really

Report Post Tip

The original was superb.

The subsequent imitations just demonstrate how depressingly unoriginal people are around here.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Indeed, he shall be remembered for many years to come.

Report Post Tip

Mario bows his head".and speaks.tha_hustler was a great man.and has some classic quotes. he was a earner and a gagster.and he will be greatly messed.

Report Post Tip

Whoo, no words can describe this marvellous man

Report Post Tip

Long live tha hustle

Report Post Tip

Hustle to the moo to the moo to the hustle

Report Post Tip

hustle!!!!

Report Post Tip

Slowly walking up to the gravestone, whose inscription seems to fade with every year passing, Syriana laid a rose covered wreathe down to the rain soaked ground in front of the stone. "Mo' hustles in the sky above" was the epitaph written on the gravestone, and it was in that moment that the emotion began to flood. Shaking his head at the untimely loss of the mobster, he stood back up, wiping a tear from his eye.

Just as my ancestors have paid tribute to this gravestone in their past years - so should anyone who had the pleasure of having their bloodline once work with this fine gentleman. I could venture to say that this world would have changed so much more for the better had his life not been taken so prematurely - more than it already had in his short time here.

Report Post Tip

Many years had passed since Harry had thought of his hero. His inspiration, his everything, tha_hustla. The deaths in Detroit & subsequent funerals had brought back the memories. Lessons which tha_hustla had imparted on him when he was a child including "is omerta the sound u make after i hustle yo socks off?" & ""u cant stop tha hustlin" *hustles yo blue suit*"

He took a detour around the graveyard to check that tha_hustla's headstone was still standing. He squints to read the words "Mo' hustles in the sky above" apt he thinks to himself.

Harry leaves the graveyard, he had more pressing business to attend than trips down memory lane.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: tha_hustla - Tribute
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL