Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:30:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Cock(iness) gets you no where, period. Started by: WiggleButt on Nov 09, '13 02:24

Remy, respect went out the window with this speech.

As for the name calling, let the big boys talk. It's funny to watch people stoop to those levels.

Report Post Tip

"I'm a big boy. Can I play?"

Report Post Tip

Slurp slurp slurp

Report Post Tip

"Oh nice! I like sipping my soda pop through straws. Although I'm pretty sure that was the noise coming from Alex's apartment during yall's meeting the other night. Yall like soda pop too?!?"

Report Post Tip

Why can't we all be friends 

Absolute holds Cray and Corky's hand and skips around pushing them on the swing set waiting to share his milk and cookies with his best friends ever

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Guys let us all go get a soda and stop all this underhanded attacks. There's a peaceful solution to all problems maybe we can talk it out over a nice hot chocolate? Yes that sounds quite nice let us all relax, take a break and get to know each other better so maybe we can see where all this anger is coming from!

Report Post Tip

Well, that escalated quickly. And yet, the same guy who was sucking me off in a speech just days before.

Excuse me for recognizing a well written thread, and also noticing the putrid bullshit you have been spewing in this thread. (Also well written I might add.) I for one can dissociate one from the other.

Report Post Tip

But, to say I had balls on my chin... (Which I find out of line for an IC and OOC standpoint, and not even comparable to what me and WiggleButt were arguing over.)

You found that necessary? That was something added any sort of productivity to this speech?

Or were you just trying to be a obnoxious asshole?

Report Post Tip

Out of line would be a matter of opinion. As for comparable? I don't think I was even remotely comparing someones balls on your chin to the thread. It was more of an observation.

The productivity would be exposing my position on the matter, and my lack of approbation for yours.

Report Post Tip

And yet... No one can now question why your rank is being held. You showed us all today, KerryKing.

Report Post Tip

Weellllll....... if I was to take a guess( which I plan on...) I'd say the only person with any balls on their chin would be you, Kerry since you seem so desperate to please ze Wiggly one and his mad desire to piss on the grave of a Consigliere.

However I do realize your 'old school' state of mind.. the world has lost it's way has it? Well, sure and we all need you to come and redeem us,don't we? We need you to take us back to the path that the great KerryKing thinks is best for us,don't we? How about fucking no.

Report Post Tip

I think sir, if you would like to find that out you would have to talk to my crew leader on that matter. If you are so interested in me.

However if you are so callous as to pull rank on this discussion... I was out of line, please forgive me and so forth...

Report Post Tip

Do I care why you're not a Made Man? No, I see why. Because even though me and Wiggle might not share opinions and argue with things, we don't say that that to each other. Nor would I want to slander Wiggle like that. We don't say crazy things just to say them so we can be apart of the cool kids. We fight it out without stooping to that level or firing shots, and thankfully so.

Mr.GoodOldDays. If you had any knowledge of the old days, you wouldn't act like you did. Saying 'Lolz balls on your chin, I'm so cool'.

Grow up.

Report Post Tip

Oh Alex we meet again, god I've missed you and your ramblings.

Yes my friend, you should take a lesson from me. If nothing else at least grammar, and punctuation. Oh yes and spelling.

Of course, I never once said anyone should follow me. I however urge greatly anyone reading this not to fill the streets with the kind of horse shit Alex does, lest you look like the fool he is.

Report Post Tip

Well, that escalated quickly. And yet, the same guy who was sucking me off in a speech just days before.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach. Amazing lol

Report Post Tip

Awww, you missed me, Kenny-Wenny? CHOSWEET.

A lesson from you? Again... How about fucking no. I am quite happy with my grammar and my punctuation and as for the spelling? Well, fuck knows how you manage to decipher my spelling when I am actually talking to you...( A hole in the Matrix,maybe?)

As for not asking anyone to follow you? Sure... you haven't. Let's look at what you have done, shall we? You've worn a pair of rose tinted glasses and you've gone around insulting the way this world is structured right now based on some retarded journal of the good ole days that you apparently posses.. now the logical conclusion that literally anyone besides of course the great KennyKing would arrive at is this: Oh...this retarded little shit actually plans on making changes...sure, they'd be stupid changes but at least he is trying to do something.

Of course, that is assuming you are something more than the little sissy crybaby that you are. You are here to spew nostalgic bullshit coated with long words to make you sound smart. That is literally your entire plan. Isn't it? 

So, forgive, my little retarded friend for assuming that you are something more than a little bitch who does nothing more than complain. I thought you possessed intellectual capabilities that you seem so fucking adamant on denying. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Were you or were you not the other day? If you say no, I'll call you a liar.

Did you seem to become a little unneseccarily foul mouth towards me for no reason after I gave a well detailed counter on why I didn't like what Wiggle did here, while you approach the conversation with a few words that mean fuck all? (I'd call myself crazy, but some others don't agree with this speech either) Seems I hit I nerve with the being held back comment... I take backsies? I didn't know you were going to say something that was in all honesty, retarded.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cock(iness) gets you no where, period.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL