Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 00:26:21
Page:  1 
Rolling In Laundry Started by: Cody_Siegel on Nov 09, '13 23:27

Cody walks out to the street corner in front of Quick as a Wink DryCleaners and turns and looks around as everybody is just busy walking around the streets of Chicago. Cody leans to one of his associates and ask him to fetch a milk crate from inside the shop.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to take this time to introduce myself to you. My name is Cody Siegel and I am the proud owner of the Quick As A Wink DryCleaners based here in the Chicago business district. I have set up shop here for a while now and we're setting up to run a real special promotion for the next couple of months.

Cody starts handing out flyers to some of the people passing by him

The promotion is with the help of my lovely friend Blaise. She and her staff at the Blazin' Donuts have been working like crazy to get us ready for this special deal. If you come into the cleaners and spend $ 25.00 or more in cleaning then you will get a free box of donuts and also be registered for in a drawing for a brand new Ford model A. This promotion is a way for me to give back to the great people of Chicago, our tourists, and also to help my business.

He hands one of his associates some flyers to pass out to people

Everyone needs clean clothes...now you can have free donuts to go along with them!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rolling In Laundry
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL