Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:37:56
Page:  1 
Love Letters From Remy Started by: Remy on Nov 10, '13 06:17

Today I talk to you about the lack of love here on the streets. I've seen a lot of hate going around and I think we need a change so today I bring to you a series of written poetry I will present called "LOVE LETTERS FROM REMY" at the request of many (and by many I mean one person) so without further adieu I present to you the first of many (or just one). 

Today on the streets I was about to cry

It seems no one can see eye to eye

This is makes Remy so sad

Why is everyone so mad?

Today Remy will spread the love

no need to push and shove

That is all for today

let's all be happy and play :)

Thank you for your time. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

Are your balls big too? Because I heard they were. 

Report Post Tip

My dearest wigglebutt 

This is not about that subject this about the fact that the streets need to have some love and community! WiggleButt I will help you find peace and happiness because you are a good person in my mind. 

Report Post Tip

Who is not complimenting your big floppy, saggy, enormous, inner abilities to stand up for yourself not love? 

I'm confused. 

Report Post Tip

How is not complimenting your big floppy, saggy, enormous, inner abilities to stand up for yourself not love? 

"you must forgive me dear Remy. I have been hitting the bottle again. I'm more unstable then Alex_Moran at a flea market. God does he love spending money." 

Report Post Tip

The wiggliest of butts I feel that you should accept love in your heart and make peace with those that have wronged you and you have wronged. Don't live with hate in your heart, let "Love Letters From Remy" help you accept those around you and find your happiness. You have the potential to become a capo ;)

Report Post Tip

Ok, I shall work on it. 

I shall always show love in my heart for cookies. Other then that, unless your sweet chocolate and work as an endorphin, then it's just not worth my time.   

Report Post Tip

I wish you the best as you walk this path! I will hope and pray for your soul that you find your inner peace and contentment in your future my friend!

Report Post Tip

Wow.. here I was reveling in the upsurge of hate in these glorious Streets and now you have to bring up love... GAWD,REMY. YUDODIS? 

Anyway, Flea markets ftw! How else would I have this magnificent tutu that I am currently wearing?!?! 

Report Post Tip

AlexMoran I know your ancestors would want you to love everyone just as much as I want you to do. I've read journals of our forefathers walking through these very streets singing to try and stop all the hate and make a change. I believe in you AlexMoran and I will help you through this darkness my friend. 

Also your tutu is ghettoliciously fabulous!

Report Post Tip

*Screams in horrendous pain...or could have just seen a new Flea market* 

NO.NO.NO. I have become one with the HATE,Remy. I am beyond redemption! I am not my ancestors! I WILL BECOME HATE!

Ty for the compliment about the tutu tho.. 

Report Post Tip

No you must let the hate go read the poem I will have new ones and they will help save you my friend. AlexMoran you are my friend and I will not leave you in this, your time of need. Together the 2 of us will conquer your hate and you will be the happy singing person I heard so much about as I grew up! 

YOUR TUTU IS AMAZING!

Report Post Tip

don't worry remy, about a thing, cause every little thing, is gonna be alright :P

Report Post Tip

Remy gets up on his soap box for todays spoken word love letter

Today's poem goes out to a very special person in my heart, JackRyan the best rhm I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Roses are red pandas aren't blue

it doesn't really matter cause I love you

you make me want to shake my booty

I know you love me cause I'm a cutie

you remind me of a very happy panda

nothing rhymes so I'll just say canada :)

Thank you for your time.

A clearly drunken Remy stumbles back to his HQ.

Report Post Tip

Remy I admit I did not know I had feelings for you until now but. I will keep you in mind when it comes to me marrying anyone. That is the pinnacle of poetry. 

Report Post Tip

I'm not certain I want to know what you really mean by "spread the love". I fear that I may be scarred for life if you were to reveal that bit of information. 

Report Post Tip

Since Remy is such a poet I think he needs a poem so here goes.

To duel or not to duel? That is the question.

When Remy is the lhm of your crew, Dueling is always a question.

When the coin is flipped and Remy is here, there can only be One.

If to duel right now is the major question?

When Remy is here, there is never a  question.

So duel away, duel til your hearts content.

Cause we all know that Remy is most competent.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Remy wipes a tear from his eye as his emotions get the better of him during the most beautiful poem he has ever heard.

KrookedC such beautiful words thank you my friend <3

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Love Letters From Remy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL