Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 23:42:12
Page:  1 
The Kin Started by: Galvani on Nov 10, '13 12:59

Galvani walks into a social hall that was advised to him in which many families gather. He stand up and says 

"Why is it, that many higher ranks die or are killed because of their faults be granted the opportunity to have their 'kin' take their position? Shouldn't all other be given a chance? Because from what I have noticed, their defendants are give full right and special treatment... Not only are they raised by the same person, they will act as their fathers did. My question comes from my opinion, not by fact, but it is a reasonable query. 

Galvani sits back in his seat and awaits opinionized responses.

Report Post Tip

Galvani realizes what he said , and arises from his seat

I meant to say, descendants, please proceed .

Report Post Tip

This may not be the answer you seek, however; I see this type of thing happen all the time and I think it's a bloodline thing. Bloodlines run deep around here and people develop a trust for bloodlines and not necessarily an individual.

It doesn't happen to much anymore but my father's diary recalled a good number of high-ranking rouges breaking off and attempting to kill their former family members. This could be a result of trusting a bloodline without knowing the individuals intentions, then again sometimes a rouge can be difficult detect. It's hard to say.

At the end of the day it's the Crew leader's call although you don't have to agree with it, we should at least respect it.

This is just a theory of mine, I could be way out of the ballpark.

Report Post Tip

Galvani then leans back in his chair and crosses his arms...

"I se the point your are trying to make and I agree partially. But like you said, it could be a form of revenge. I only feel say this because my bloodline has not crossed these paths for quite a while. I am not saying I deserve more, but I will say that new leaders, may make a change in this life."

With stern look on his face, Galvani awaits more opinions, and of course respects his own family members thought.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Kin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL