Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 22:26:42
Page:  1 
The Twirling Hippy Court coming to session Started by: Fydora on Nov 10, '13 22:53
Fydora was sitting in her office doing a bit of bookkeeping for Corky when Corky comes into her office with two glasses and a bottle of rum. Corky tells her bodyguards to watch the door and closes it behind her. Fydora finishes a line, looks up and says
"Hi Boss Lady, what have you got there?"
Corky smiles and begins to pour out two glasses of rum and adds a bit of cola into one of them before handing it to Fydora. Fydora couldn't help but be a bit confused and asks
"What are we celebrating?"
Corky looked like the cat that caught the canary before she clears her throat and says
"Fydora, as you know with my recent promotion I am in need of a new captain.  And with all the work you have recently done in helping me secure godfather, I feel you would make a wonderful Captain."
Fydora, feeling rather excited for such an opportunity, hugs Corky and tells her
"Thanks boss lady I know I will do my best to make your proud and South Philly won't know what hit them while we are here."
Fydora clinks her glass against Corky's before drinking it down. The booze made her shiver a bit but at the same time warming her as it went down. Fydora then is given the keys to her new headquarters. Fydora grabs Corky and twirls with her for a bit before getting out of her office to go check out her new HQ. She then decided even if everything wasn't quite ready she was ready to announce her family name.
"Attention anyone and everyone!"
Fydora yells out and waits for everyone paying attention to get settled.
"My name is Fydora and you may have noticed me twirling somewhere in your city. Its my great pleasure to introduce you to my new family, hopefully to be in session for years to come, The Twirling Hippy Court."
Fydora then tips her fedora to the crowd before she twirls off to chat with Corky who was standing near by.
Report Post Tip

Corky smiles brightly seeing the happiness on her new Captain's face.

"Fydora dear, it is with great honor that I stand here beside you this day.  Without you and your help, I know I wouldn't be standing here GodFather of South Philly.  It is with much pleasure that I am able to give you the keys to your own Headquarters.  I have full faith in you, and I know you will accomplish great things!"

With that Corky goes to hug her captain only to wind up in a lively twirling session.

Report Post Tip

Waiting for a pause in the twirling Cray leaned against a light post and chatted with a young associate about drug prices. When Fydora and Corky were finished talking and twirling the dapper Don stepped forward and hugged the newly authed leader.

"Before I started my little murder company in Staten Island there was a meeting to discuss who would replace me as Corky's Right Hand. I suggested you because of your work ethic and you care about family as much as we do. I was thrilled when I heard Corky was planning to auth you. You bring something different to the mix. I look forward to watching you grow and impress people as much as you impress me. Good luck, my beautiful twirling friend."

Report Post Tip

Ready walks past and woots to his new boss

welldone 

Ready gets a ciggy and lights it and runs off for the beer and fine italy wine to give to his new boss 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Twirling Hippy Court coming to session
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL