Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 22:24:44
Page:  1 
South Philly - A day to remember Started by: WiggleButt on Nov 11, '13 00:05

The sun rose over the hills on this beautiful winter day. As the light broke from beyond the shadows, illuminating the mist that transpired throughout the evening, the center of south philly was lit for the world to see. Not only was the light making this day wonderful, not only do the colors emitting from various surroundings make it a day to to be in awe of, today is a day of celebration regardless of the lords blessings of miraculous weather. Through time Madam Corky has worked through the hardships of the Mafia lifestyle. Taking it one day at a time, doing what she had too in order to make a name for herself. 

She embodied her beliefs and shared them with the ones she felt closest too, her family. It is a tall order to push through the downfalls in our way of life, but to do it in the manner in which she has is truly inspiring. 

The headquarters of the Blue Haven Crime Syndicate was unusually brighter. The doors showing their strength looked mighty impenetrable, the guards normally grunting due to the occasional shift outside walking the streets actually don a smile. Birds chirping in the windows, all that beautiful shit. 

The family of Blue haven has come together on this fine day to congratulate one another. For now they have some realization that if it wasn't for working together none of this would have been possible. They not only celebrate their ability to snatch purses, rob trucks, break fools from jail, sell crack to minors, but also for the amazing work their incredible leader has put in. For today is the day she has taken over then rank of Godmother of South Philly. Not only do the flowers smell increasingly sweeter then normal, but RandomWrestler finally took the time to put on deodorant to cover his musky over worked pits. Good what a blessing that is. 

Corky's husband Cray was seen walking into the doorsteps. Not only for the congratulation sex, but for the support that one life time partner shows for the other. He himself is grateful for the occasion. At one time he led as the right hand man for the remarkable Haven. However, with working together on a daily basis and all the love making getting in the way of day to day activities, he went on to lead his own family. One that is growing day by day, showing the true strength that Corky has to offer. Not only is she a wonderful leader, but she can lay down the snap of a whip to get her old man some work. Truly amazing to say the less. 

"Welcome fellow Haven members and friends alike. We are here today to celebrate an amazing women. One that has defeated all odds to make everything possible for her and the people she is close too. So to show how much we all appreciate you Corky my dear, I mean boss. Sorry about that, it slips from time to time. Some of your most inspired friends have written a letter to you, I shall read them aloud."

From Remy:

First off I'm gonna start off how I always do with you CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKY!!! <3 I know we've only become friends recently but you've been such a great friend and cl (for the brief time I was with you) and I have nothing but respect and love for you. I'm so happy I get to see you take this next step and become Godmother, I look forward to watching South Philly truly blossoming under you. Don't forget about poor Remy when you're at the top!!

CORKY FOR GODMOTHER!

From RookieA:

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. I am so happy to see you where your at now! It's extremely exciting. 

Much Love!

From RandomWrestler:

Your like a sister to me. 

Dear Corky,

It's me, your dapper witty hard to resist sexy can't-keep-your-hands-off-me husband. Enough about me. It's your big day. I still remember the first time we met. We were both 14 years old and locked up in a juvenile detention center. It was love at first sight. I wanted to rock your world when you beat up my cellmate, but I was intimidated by your awesomeness.

Years later when we met again I had a one track mind, you making a sandwich for me. Sadly you gave me a knuckle sandwich. When I got out of the hospital after the ass beating I spread the word you were going to be a big deal someday. Regardless of the black eye you gave me I became your number one fan. Eventually you fell for my charm with a lot of help from booze and drugs.

Now that you're Godfather I hope you don't forget me. You know what they say, behind every successful woman is a man who did the heavy lifting. No seriously, you worked your ass off and deserve the success and title you've achieved. I'm proud of you and happy to be a part of your life in this business.

Much Love,

Cray Cray

From Absolute:

Corky I love you for always accepting me since I was just a young thug shooting gangsters , til the time I was hitting on your husband Cray and even though I take his time away you seem to love me back them same way!

I love you most for your hard work and all you do  Congratulations on godfather I will always <3 you!

From  Anonymous:

You know, you make me all hot and bothered. However, now that you are all Godmothered up I can't really show my true identity in fear of your retaliation. Although, if your really interested drop Wiggles a line. He knows how to get a hold of me. I'm looking forward to a little Cork and Goat action myself. 

"Basically Corky, we all love you and are very proud of what you have achieved. There is no other place we would rather be. Thank you so much for your amazing work you put in day to day and for the support you show us."

Before the party got too wild Cray lead his wife towards the dance floor. Along the way they passed WiggleButt who was standing on a table bragging about new friends he made on the streets recently.

At another table Fydora and RookieA were gossiping about Durdens and what people were wearing at the party. Fydora was shocked to see women and a few of the men wearing open toed shoes.

All the ladies swooned over the dashing and infamous cat burglar from Staten Island, Cheshire. A pretty young blonde threw her panties at the catman and yelled, "Cheshire, I want to have your babies!" The cool cat responded with a wink and smile.

At the bar Paul_Klint, Absolute and Remy drank shots of tequila and discussed what to give Corky and Cray for Christmas. It sounded like the couple was going to receive matching red sweaters, a new car and handcuffs. Paul always gave the freakiest gifts.

The jazz band was a group of hobos, ex-cops and alcoholic acrobats. Next to the stage were the band's groupies, two drag queens with big hair and big muscles. After a few drinks the drag queens contemplated dumping the band and hooking up with the sexy mobster standing on a table.

"WiggleButt sure knows how to throw a party." Cray commented to Corky when they got to the dance floor. The dapper Don lead his wife in a slow dance between other couples. The song changed to a fast beat and Cray spun his wife around the dance floor with moves so smooth the new Godfather swooned. When the song ended Cray kissed the new ring on Corky's hand and winked at her. "Remember when we were gangsters and you said you'd make me a sandwich when hell froze over or you became a Godfather? Time to pay up, baby!"

Placing the envelopes onto the table, they proceeded to party. Champagne bubbled, party favors flew, and sex was in the air. Of course no one got laid this particular day. Cray passed out after taking shots of bourbon,  Remy had a female companion but thanks for the supply of coke she overdosed ending up in the local hospital, RookieA stubbed her toe, and RandomWrestler put his lady into a scorpion move breaking her lower back. But fear none, there was celebration to continue for days on end. Nothing could spoil Blue Havens happiness, unless the apocalypse was to occur. That shit would suck. 

Report Post Tip

Fydora still quite astonished that so many people could be in Open toed shoes that she had almost forgotten that tonight was the night to celebrate Corky's Coronation to Godfather. Fydora quickly forgot about people lack of style and grabbed herself a drink slammed it down and grabbed another whistling to get everyone's attention. 

"As you know I am completely and utterly ECSTATIC about Corky achieving godfather. I know we will do great here in Philly and this if for you"

Fydora raises her glass to the room and too Corky before continuing 

"I love you Corky and lets make a ton of money"

Fydora downs her drink before putting her glass down. She then twirls over to Cray and Corky, grabs both their hands and twirls with them to something Wigglebutt put on the record player

Report Post Tip

I forgot to say congratulations, thus I will do that now

Report Post Tip

What else can I say, but Congratulations!  There is nothing left to do but enjoy the party for the most awesome GodMother of SO Philly!  I am so honored to be your underling...There is no one that I would rather be with!

Uhm......I thought you ordered Caviar and Champagne for the special people like me?

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend I am glad to see you fly with this opportunity you have been given I cannot wait to see you grow the district of South Philly and to see it flourish once again I wish you the best of luck!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Philly - A day to remember
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL