Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:50:37
Page:  1 
Fantasy Inc. Started by: Seifer on Nov 11, '13 09:08

Walking out of a local Coffee shop, java in hand he walks down the street to his new Head Quarters located in Queens downtown area. There were business men and women passing him on both sides before he made the cut and stepped up on to the long cement porch for the first time. Looking towards the sky tall buildings surrounded him, focusing on the building directly in front of him he walked forward and around the side of building where there was a secluded meeting area…

It was decent sized part of land, surrounded by a tall fence and trees that surpassed the fence, there is a bush of vines growing up and around the fence that blocked the outer world quite well, the grass was freshly cut and green, there was round tables and  six chairs set out per table, on every table laid a bottle of red and white wine along with the proper number of glasses that gave a elegant  shine as the sun bounced off them…

Walking up on the small stage in front of the gathering crowd Rage starts to speak…

Ladies and Gents, we will starting shortly if everyone could find there seat’s and help themselves to a drink that would be great.

Moments after Seifer stepped up on the stage followed by both of his hands, Prime and Rage. All three were dressed in perfectly fit tuxes and black shades. Seifer then removes his shades and places them on the top of his head before speaking…

I would first and far most like the thank everyone for attending this important business meeting. As you might have known our dear family head has taken on a big role as top dog here in Queens. I couldn’t be more proud of the old fella, and honored to be hand picked to take over the firm as he moves on to bigger and better things. Congratulations old friend on your recent success and I would personally like to thank you for this opportunity.

Pointing Tank out at his specially placed private table he places his fist over his heart…

Loyal to the end brother.

The new firm will go by the name of Fantasy Inc, we are simple business men and women looking to work and see our great district grow and prosper, working hard and long to achieve a prosperous relationship amongst our peers and friends to obtain solid business partners.

We are set in our ways of our organizations beginning which is based upon respect; the core of our business plan is focusing on making money and building within this district.

With that being said im not sure there is a whole lot left to tell, other then to enjoy the festivities and will be looking forward to working with everyone, should you have any issues or concerns you can contact me directly when ever your heart desires. If the urgency is there and I should be away I trust that either of my hands could help.

If not, I can assure you that I will be around sooner then later and always check my mail, even if its just for a friendly chat.

Thank you everyone for your time, and attending this meeting, really does mean the world to me…

With a snap of his fingers the DJ kicks in with an old school tune where, the group on stage steps down and starts to mingle…

Report Post Tip

Seifer you always do so much for every city you are apart of and the rewards of your past multiple bloodlines show this, every one of them had a proud bold suit and for deserving reasons. You have done it once again proving that you are one of the few people who truly deserve this accomplishment every single character you have. It is my honor to stand by you in your run and make this one a great one.

Congratulations my brother.

Report Post Tip

Seifer.

I'm so pleased to see you being given this chance. As Rage has said, you are a fantastic example of hard work. There are a great many people who attain positions because of the bloodline they are from, I'm pleased to say you aren't one of these people. I knew your father and he was a fantastic man and a great leader and he would be proud to see the man you've become since his death.

The City of New York, and more so the District of Queens, is going to reap the benefits of having such a wonderful and generous man in a Bold suit. I look forward to working alongside you, should you need anything at all to help with the move and getting started then you know where to find me.

Report Post Tip

As I approached the two men sitting at a table in there favorite restaurant celebrating I handed over tow boxes of cigars and a crate of his signature product Bubba Gump Shrimp. The cubans were as fresh as they could come as I had them sent specially over for this occasion. Shaking hands with both men in gratitude to there tremendous achievements I then took my seat across from them.

Men, I hope you take this gift from us at Old City District as a token of our appreciation towards your hard work. Working alongside both of you just recently give me the inside look knowing that this title has most definitely been earned. I congratulate you Godfather Tank on a job well done and I look forward to what the future brings for you as well as your district Queens. It is an honor to have worked with you and your Captain Seifer in Queens before we departed on our journey to Philly. May the former Godfathers look down on you and your district giving there many blessings.

Seifer, your father contributed so much to this city and it's district that it is only fitting that you receive the honor of being the Captain of Queens. Your a great man to be around and I thank you for your fathers help in raising myself in my younger days. I am sure that Fantasy Inc. will have a great future under your prestigious leadership.

I wish you both well and don't forget to share the shrimp with the rest of the family!

Report Post Tip
congrats old pal, as ever im sure you will do the role the justice that it deserves.
Report Post Tip

It really makes me very happy to see this Seifer! I am chuffed that you took up the offer for auth, because without a doubt i know we are going to rock Queens, and much like your for fathers did and knew how!

You are one of those gents who really do what it says on your tin. And loyal until the end you are for sure.

Hear hear to the good times to come, and it really is good to see you in your bold suit :)

Report Post Tip

Jaded walked over to stand between Tank and Seifer. Looking up at them both as a smile played on her mouth. She waited casually for them to stop talking and notice her standing there.

Congratulations to you both. Since I joined The Bathrobe Conspiracy you both have been very welcoming. I have enjoyed working with you and I am sure I will continue to.

I am pleased to see you achieve the rank of Godfather Tank and to be working at your side.

Congratulations Seifer!  It was a pleasure to meet your father and a great honour to be working alongside you in this wonderful city.

Jaded tips some of her vodka into their glasses as she finished up.

Also, for your first task please find out who stole my bathrobe. Thank you.

Report Post Tip
Grats in your auth Seifer!
Report Post Tip

cino admires the flora of the area Seifer has gathered us to today, it is very reminiscent of his home….​

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">Congratulations, Seifer. I look forward to my visits and I'm sure you will be very successful here.</font>

Report Post Tip

Absolute waiting for the congratulations to go around it finally came to him he then walked up and hugged his friend

Congrats Seifer your bloodline always amazes me to see what you can do I look forward to see you help grow New York and the Queens District I wish you all the best my friend.

Absolute then turns and continues on with his daily business

Report Post Tip

JadedButterfly... I have heard rumours that Seifer took the robe and has it as a trophy on his wall in his new HQ...

Just saying...

Report Post Tip

Thank you Tank! Maybe I will have to invest in a new one since if that is the case I won't be getting it back.

Report Post Tip

What can i say old friend, our bloodlines have long been intertwined and you came back with the aim to get Tank Godfather, which you played your part in.  I know you as a man who would do anything for family, district and city and wish you the best of luck.  Congratulations my friend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fantasy Inc.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL