Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 16:52:07
Page:  1 
Suicide Started by: CarlosMoretti on Nov 12, '13 23:49

Carlos was standing out on a curb shivering from the cold. He had in his possession a note the had written just an hour or so before. This was to be his final communication to the world. It would no doubt be the last thing that anyone would ever hear from him. He took the note from his jacket pocket along with  a thumb tack. He then nailed the note to a near by light pole. The note read.

To whom it may concern,

My name is, or at least was Carlos Moretti. I am the brother of recently deceased Carlo Moretti. My brother like everyone else around this fair land was in the illegal trades. He was not long into this new career, and just learning the ropes. Why is he dead? He died simply for inquiring about the option of dueling which is so prevalent in this society.  The right hand man of Murder inc. was the one who pulled the trigger. I attempted to ask this man why my brother was slain simply for asking about this. Was it not what he was supposed to do when he did not know much about something? I will admit my brother was eager to step into the dueling arena, and put his own life on the line, but had he simply been told no, he would have not done so.  So why does this concern you? It does not really I just thought perhaps you would wander while reading this why my dead body lay under it. The reason I have ended my own life is simple. When I tried to ask Absolute why he had slain my brother the answer was short, and went something along the lines of "I don't take chances" Some answer huh?  Perhaps it was because our father was an unpopular man who did bad things around the community. If that was the case, then what chance do I have? Will he kill me, and tell my son that he simply could not take any chances? The reality is that I no longer want to be a part of this world I thought so much better of it, and with that I will just say. Good Bye.

After the note had been firmly attached Carlos Wasted no time. He pulled a pistol from the waist band of his pants, and put it to his temple.

BANG!

Report Post Tip

Though you are gone I feel the need to clear something up and respond.

Yes your father asked about dueling and I let him know you could duel at gangster and the risks behind it , simply a few minutes later you said you were going to look for a duel and start sending out requests. At that point I mailed your father to not go around asking people for a fight this is not how I want people to conduct themselves inside our organization 

Replying simply , "With why the hell not it should be fun." I was taken back not to mention the previous day in chats , we had known about your previous actions but simply asked you if you were going to take things more serious and gave the answer "Meh we will see I usually get bored and get myself killed."

I felt taking your gun would only upset you and having the ability to buy yourself another one would only give you motivation to take pop shots , I made the best judgement call the choice I saw fit.

I hope this is not your last of kin and you can have a good run at things I wish you nothing but the best.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Nice try at distorting the truth. I have his mails if you would like to change your mind about that account of events? You mailed this man, and asked him who was trying to duel him. He replied with "No one" Im trying to find someone to duel. No one ever said anything about sending out requests. You added that to try to save face.

You also never asked him not to duel. Kind in mind before you respond that I do have the mail. After the first mail asking who was trying to duel him you asked him why? Literally one word. "Why" That is when he said "Why not sounds like fun to me" You in fact never asked him not to duel nor did he ever say in mail or anywhere he was sending out request. 

As for the other stuff that was his father not him. are bloodline grudges a trademark of your family or just you?

Care to try to distort the facts so more?

Report Post Tip
You have mails. I have mails. The guy across the street has mails. I don't really give a fuck. Your father, brother or whatever relative he was told me he would probably get himself killed. He wasn't interested in being here to be a productive member. He was only here to make it to Gangster and cause problems. Good riddance.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

He was killed for who his father was. Thank you for admitting it. Now my relatives know which family is the lesser of them all.

You made an unfair assessment of my two brothers I must say. So was that the plan from the beginning have your associates invite him into your family to whack him for target practice? What exactly did he do to "Cause trouble" He was a gangster when he died after all, and by all accounts was working his ass off to move up in the world. Yeah he did talk with you, and he was extremely honest where he never had to be all in an effort to show he was trying to make a real go of it.

Good riddance huh? Yet still no reason to why he was killed other than. His father this, his father that. Blood line killing gotta love it.

Report Post Tip
You must have a hearing problem.

"He was killed for who his father was. Thank you for admitting it."

I didn't admit to any reason why he was killed.

Unless you have anything more than assumptions and the "fuck you" mail in my inbox I suggest you run along back to your turf on .org and stop wasting our time.
Report Post Tip

Lesser family off them all. Cant even be fucking bothered to be in character. Shoot yourself, and do the world a favor.

I am done with you. You are a waste of fucking skin.

Report Post Tip
Thank you. Have a nice life.

Cray tips his hat.
Report Post Tip

WhereAmI sighs,

"I have no clue who you are so let me put in some third party perspective for you. This speech makes your father made makes your whole bloodline look like a bunch of idiots, meaning they probably made the right move before one even reads into the reasons. As for the reasons, your father/brother/uncle/whatever you wanna call it member of the family inquired about dueling at a young age. That makes you guilty of something at the very least in my eyes simply because you posed to be a threat or a nuisance. The only difference your bloodline made was likely in the form of punishment, newer members would likely be scolded and informed why not to do that, whereas older (especially more annoying) bloodlines are likely to be shot for that."

Report Post Tip

'So was that the plan from the beginning have your associates invite him into your family to whack him for target practice?' if you really think I took you under my wing for us to kill you then your a moron, your disrespecting my family and thought they don't hold grudges I do, come back with an attitude adjustment and learn from your mistakes, everyone likes to know why they were killed but that is for messages not to waste the time of busy mobsters on these streets...

Report Post Tip

Though i have immense respect for Cray and Absolute being that I have served under both, i have served under both and would do it again if circumstances were different. I however, do respectfully disagree with the judgement. A person can duel at will and free of punishment by order of the gods. Though i agree that duel requests are rather annoying, they are legal and he should not have been punished on those grounds if that is in fact the case.

However i do know that my friends in Staten Island do not kill a member for no reason, and causing issues that threaten the well being of their members and district is most likely the reason your father or whatever he was to you was killed and for that i applaud them. You can be rest assured that your next of kin will not find asylum under me in Black Bottom knowing what i have read and I have no reason to believe that Absolute and Cray would lie  in the streets about why you were killed. Have a nice day I have more pressing issues than listening to you bitch about dying in the streets.

<3 Absolute

<3 Cray

Report Post Tip
Thank you, Imhotep. Next time I'm arrested for a crime I may or may not have committed I'm going to hire you to be my attorney.
Report Post Tip

<3 Cray Cray :D

Report Post Tip

Before something like this snowballs, I just wanted to comment on it;

A person can duel at will and free of punishment by order of the gods

This isn't strictly true. The gods granted the power to duel and decreed it cannot be forbidden, however, duelling is there to serve a purpose and not an excuse to randomly attack people. Anyone sending duels to random people without any reason should indeed be punished, as we wouldn't accept them running around shooting people any other time so the fact they have chosen to "offer" a duel is of very little difference.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Suicide
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL