May 21 - 00:39:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Twisted And Socially Awkward Regime Started by: WiggleButt on Nov 16, '13 06:18

"No. he's not a fan of awkward unless we are role playing in the bedroom."

I knew it!

Report Post Tip

Ready walks in and sitsdown

Report Post Tip

​Samus takes out a flask and continues to drink as the show goes on before she decides to leave to hunt down the space pirates 

Report Post Tip
With bloodshot eyes and wearing a slightly wrinkled suit Cray walked down the street with his usual swag. It was Sunday morning and the dapper Don was still drunk from the night before. He stopped to listen to a speech, scratched his head and stepped closer to the gathering of what appeared to him to be mobsters with flowers in their hair.

"Congratulations, WiggleButt!" Cray cheered and held up his flask of homemade hooch. The response from the crowd was silence. The only sounds were crickets chirping and someone's stomach grumbling because they didn't eat breakfast. Cray looked around. Everyone appeared to be as confused as he felt. "Oops, awkward! Sorry friends, I thought this was an auth speech."

The Don put his flask back in his jacket pocket and mumbled, "I'll save this for later at church."

"Soooo what's this discussion about hmmm? I only heard bits and pieces. Be yourself? Making public appearances? Cookies? History has proven why certain people like occasional spankings? I missed that day in history class, WiggleButt, but I'll put in my two cents about the rest."

"Be yourself. Hmmmm." Cray paused as if he was contemplating the topic, but he was actually wondering if his pal DeadlySpikeS liked to play golf. "I don't know who else to be except myself. When I put on my suit every morning I'm a mobster. I follow a certain code, my family is more important than my friends and I use my gun occasionally. Other than that I do what I want, say what I want and I don't care what people think. I know what lines not to cross and I know that some things that are okay to say today might not be okay in a few months when folks are bored or paranoid and looking for any reason to war."

"What was the other thing you mentioned, WiggleButt? Oh yeah, making appearances. Our ancestors called it street presence in the good old days. Once in awhile we hear speeches about the lack of it but overall I get the impression the streets aren't important to this community. Maybe people are busy, bored or shy? I don't know. I'm not living in a glass house and throwing stones, what I lack in the streets I make up for in the business districts. There aren't enough hours in a day to be everywhere, you know?"
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Twisted And Socially Awkward Regime
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL