Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 19:35:56
Page:  1 
Becoming TwoFace Started by: TwoFace on Nov 18, '13 18:30

Harvey was so happy and anxious When going to Dead Inc HQ.Harvey choosed to go on the countryside but he made the wrong choice.While he was driving the train became visible and someone pushed his car from behind and he blacked out.After 1 day he woke up and he was tied on the chair he shouted''WHERE AM I?DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?ANYBODY IN HERE?!!''than some camed in,laughing.He fullfilled the place with gasoline than he started talk''Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha you feel the scare now.Well you should you costed us lots and LOTS OF MONEY!!Now you will pay it with your life you little cunt''he said.They torched the place down while they were laughing.Harvey shouted''HELP ME!!!SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!''.The place got burned and they lefted thinking that he is dead but they were wrong Harvey was alive.They found him and took him to the hospital.He stayed there for over 2 weeks than he woke up while not rembering anything.He shouted in hospital''WHERE AM I?WHAT IS THIS PLACE!!?!!''than the doctors came in''Sir please calm down your face..err..your half face in burnt we couldnt done anything''Harvey loked suprised than they gived him a mirror''WHAT IS THIS!!GIVE ME THAT!!OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!''.After two weeks he found the guy who tried to kill him and shhoted him twice than shout at him''You couldnt killed me but now you have to die,SAY GOODBYE!!''

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Becoming TwoFace
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL