Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 23:58:14
Page:  1 
ADMIN COMP: Lolcat Movie Creation Ends Dec 1 Started by: Squishy on Nov 21, '13 22:36

Work together with crewmates in teams of 3 to do a 1-3ish minute quick recreation of a movie in the form of lolcats (or rofldogs, or whateveranimals)

The movies you can reproduce are as follows:

Titanic
The Dark Knight
Star Wars
Shrek
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Lion King
Toy Story
Iron Man
The Hunger Games
Spider-Man
Jurassic Park
Transformers
Harry Potter
The Lord of the Rings
The Passion of the Christ
Despicable Me
Alice in Wonderland
Forrest Gump
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Independence Day
Twilight
The Sixth Sense
Up
Inception
Home Alone
The Matrix
Pulp Fiction
8-Mile

This should be presented in an animated gif format, with the URL posted here.

First frame of the animation:  Opening Title

Middle frames: Your pets recreating the movie via lolcat style pictures/writings.

Prior to last frames: Pics of all the animals - together or separate with a printed out MR logo (or MR logo on monitor)  (http://www.mehwhatever.com/) for verification that the pictures were in fact taken by you guys.

Last frame: Name of the 3 contributors & the family they are representing

There will be prizes.

There will be durdens.

Lols will be had.

This competition ends Dec 1st at 23:59.

You can do more than one entry if you please.

Do not hurt your animals, or dye them blue (I'm looking at you, Avatar fans....)

Good luck all!

Report Post Tip

one question can we edit them for example we dye them blue? or put a saber or sword in their hand or a gun or bow?

Report Post Tip

Sure, a little bit of photoshop never hurt.

Report Post Tip

When you said Star Wars you actually meant Star Trek, right?

Report Post Tip

looool yajirobe

Report Post Tip

Ive been known to have some really bad typos, but it is in fact wars, not trek :)

Report Post Tip

The Dark Knight

http://mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/52w59.gif

Contributors: Cray, Absolute and Remy

Report Post Tip

The Empress Dragoons

Titanic

Contributors : 

Artist : Hecate 

Scriptwriter: Tobias 

Producer : Viene 

http://imageshack.com/a/img191/81/0b.gif

Report Post Tip

(Sorry for my last post i forgot something on it hehehe the most important thing the MR logo )

Again

The Lions Den Production

Proudly brings you!!!!

The Jurassic Park

Director: Iocaste

Writter: JackRyan

Images and screenplay: Husky

Report Post Tip

(Corrected Version)

Independence day

Corky, Wigglebutt, Hellraiser

http://s56.photobucket.com/user/Externallink/media/output_IMz70d_zps94141ff1.gif.html

Report Post Tip

Thank you all for entering, it was a fun comp to judge!

Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to Remy from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to Absolute from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to Cray from your account.

Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to Hecate from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to Tobias from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to Viene from your account.

Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to iocaste from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to JackRyan from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to Husky from your account.

Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to Corky from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to WiggleButt from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to Hellraiser from your account.

Everyone who entered received 10 million to line their pockets.... which leads me to:

The winners, iocaste, JackRyan, and Husky!

For their submissions, their entire crew received 10 bodyguards each (those who were maxed, sadly, can not go past max)

Congats guys!

Report Post Tip

thank you so much Squishy we enjoy that event so much, and to all who join congrats too

Report Post Tip

Thank you Squishy for such a fun event. I enjoyed seeing all the Lol'Cat movies.  It was good times.

My congrats to the winners. :)

Report Post Tip

Thank you so much Izzy :)

Twas fun and have loads of lol when we are making them . 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: ADMIN COMP: Lolcat Movie Creation Ends Dec 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL