Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:06:10
Page:  1 
A thankful year 2013' Started by: _Izzy_ on Nov 27, '13 14:41
Hello everyone! From your pal ol'Izzy I'd like to take a moment of your time.

Happy THANKSGIVING!

I know not everyone celebrates it but you can still take the time to understand the message. I hope every one get nice and fat tommorrow I know I will, enjoy your time with loved ones because it is the most important thing, but with a festive holiday and Black Friday right behind take the time to be SAFE.
People tend to over drink and make stupid decisions. I had a friend two years ago get in a bad accident thanksgiving night not because he was drunk but because a drunk swerve into his lane head on so keep on gaurd folks!

Also Thanksgiving is a time to sit back and realize how blessed you are and be thankful, be thankful also and maybe give back this holiday season. I'd would like to say afew things I am thankful for you may also say what you are thankful for here.

---I am thankful for having a good job that provides me with everything I need and a loving girl who is just awesome, I'm thankful for the saftey of my family this year and a few big choices that were made this year went well, I am also thankful for my MafiaReturns friends that make up a portion of my life no doubt I'd be a different type of person if it wasn't for a few people here.

Gobble gobble gobble
-Benjamin
Report Post Tip

Hear hear!  (raises glass)

Report Post Tip

(toasts to happy and thankful thanksgiving)

Report Post Tip

I improve this message.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A thankful year 2013'
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL