Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:19:08
Page:  1 
A panda named JackRyan, Bamboo, A family? Started by: JackRyan on Dec 03, '13 09:13

JackRyan woke up and rolled off the couch. He was hungover from the night before. He wasn't sure where he was and stumbled around a bit. He opened the door and there stood Iocaste. Iocaste looked him up and down and laughed. 

Must have been a rough night. 

JackRyan Replied. 

What is today? How did I get here? Did I miss anything exciting?

Iocaste looked at JackRyan 

Well Jack a messenger was sent over from DeadlySpikes HQ and he wants you to go over there right away. He didn't say what but it seemed somewhat important. 

Jack replied 

Well I guess I'll head on over there and see whats up. 

Jack grabbed his over coat and motioned towards his bodyguards. It was quite cold outside but the walk wasn't far. Halfway there he pulled out a cigar and had a quick smoke. He was nervous. What did Spike want? 

Jack walked in and up to the office. He knocked on the door and a bodyguard opened it. Jack walked over to the desk and took a seat. Both bodyguards in the room with Spike exited. This made Jack nervous. Spike looked up at him, heisted for a moment and then spoke. 

Well Jack I have been waiting for this moment for a while now. I'm going to auth you under me and Iocaste in South Side Chicago you can take with you two members who you see fit to help build a family. Do you have anyone in mind? 

​Jack smiled and without much hesitation he said

If I had my own family and could start it with any two people it would have to be HarryMcdowell and KrookedC they are hard working members and I'd trust either with my life sir. 

Spike smiled. 

Well there is an old building a block from here right in between Iocaste's HQ and mine. You can go and build your family there. Be careful and if you need anything our doors are always opened. 

With that said Spike stood up and gave Jack a hug. Jack and Spike walked straight over towards the door. As Jack thought to himself this is the start to more great things. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations sir, may your business prosper and life be what you hope and aspire for.

Report Post Tip

Harry snaps out of his nap, rubs his eyes, and realizes he is in a new building, surrounding by two of his closest friends. He finally realizes what is going on and where he is, He takes a step outside the door of his new family headquarters holding a wooden sign reading Lost, and hangs it above the door before stopping to say a few words to the crowd.

Well hello everyone, Many of you do not know me, some of you do, and that is ok. My name is HarryMcDowell. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has come to congratulate the boss JackRyan and our family on its new beginnings and pray for all the brothers we have lost in the recent events. I am sorry that this is such a short speech, but, we have lots of work to do.

Harry stumbles back into the headquarters looking slightly lost.

Report Post Tip

Husky check the number of the building and when he is sure that he is at the right place he goes inside, he was amaze to see a pile of bamboos scattered all over the building.

Damn where should i start looking for that Panda.

Husky start to sniff around and follow the smell he knew so well. When he reach the room, he knocks and open it and found JackRyan sittng on his new couch.

you do have one good office in here, i must admit i got LOST on the piles of bamboos outside, anyway i came here just to see and congratulate you. I must say you deserve it very well, i have met you in the street, you adopted me, you feed me well known cookies, you show me the beauty of the community,now, truly am very happy to see you in your new found suit. your the most hardworking panda I have ever seen in my entire life. Again, Congratulation.

after talking to JackRyan he wave goodbye to his friend and walks out of the door.

now to the problem... hope i wont get LOST in here, Iocaste will be very mad at me if I will be late to our Dinner.

Report Post Tip

The young thug, moreteaaaaaaa, didn't know the finer things in life as he was just a poor mans thief, he didn't know any better. When he heard about the anouncement of some panda man of sorts becoming a leader of this things of ours, he had to check out what was the big deal.

His name was Jack Ryan, he oddly looked like a Panda.. You know, if you close your right eye and squint with your left, kind of panda. After he heard the confirmation of the news he couldn't deal with it.. A Panda man of sorts ruling over humans?! Especially a drunk one? 'Unacceptable' He thought to himself however he would not be able to do anything but he thought the guy was nice and he even looked kind of sad, like a panda to.

moreteaaaaaaa didn't have anything else to live for so he pulled his gun into his mouth and he had hoped he would not paint the beautiful bamboo red. He fired the gun, ending his pathetic little life.

Report Post Tip

Congrats dear friend with your own family, it is well deserved

Best of luck on your journy :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ! You know you're my favorite panda, right ? Well, the only one that I know too, but still my favorite ! I know you will carry on the good work in your own family and I wish you the best of luck. 

Report Post Tip

You're bloodline has worked with mine in the past, and have been close. You're bloodline has also been waiting for the time to shine as a Crewleader. I am glad to serve you here in Chicago and I know we can do big things.

Congratulations Jack.

Report Post Tip

Congrats old friend you have worked so hard for this you deserve it time for you to shine and show them all how it's done.

Absolute hands Jack a bottle of JackDaniels before returning to business

Report Post Tip

Ahh my dear Panda, you came to us as a cub, rejected by the zoos  for your lack of fur and your profound request to have your bamboo served with cheesy shells, but we still loved you and now we release you into the wild as a fully furred panda bear with your exquisite food tastes still intact.

Congratulations my friend on this well deserved achievement. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $123,456 Tip

SORRY I'M LATE!

KrookedC comes running in shouting and staggering a bit. Everyone looks at him like "Who the fuck is yelling in here"? Out of breath a bit from busting in the crowded room, KrookedC tries to explain.

See I had to take the bus. Yes the FUCKING bus. Damn car broke down, could find a taxi to save my life. My bodygaurd(if you can call them that) were useless. I said find me a car I'm late! They brought a damn horse and said here you go. Do I look like a cowboy? Didn't think so, and I pay these guys. Anyways this one guy has a "little friend" who has a brother who is a bus driver and they scooped me up and here I am.

Everyone is left speechless at this krooked ass story and have no clue what hes talking about.

Anyways, I heard they let the Panda back into the wild and he wants me to one of his 2 bamboo nijas. I have previous training and come well armed with bamboo nuggets so he stays fed. But als I am happy for Mr.Ryan. Hes built himself into a suit and everything and picked me. Think hes more loopy then I am but thats another story. I am honored to say grats boss I'm here for ya in anyway possible.

Krooked produces a bamboo sword that was strapped to his back. He starts swinging it wildly and falls over , stumbles a bit and sits on a bar stool.

Its ok I am good everyone back to the party! I'll do a Panda pround! Barkeep how bout those drinks, make them a bit krooked please.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! I'm a dog, so I will keep this short, mostly because I already forget why I'm saying congratulations. Is it my birthday?! Did anyone get me any presents?! Where's the cake? WHERE'S THE CAKE?!

Report Post Tip

congratz on the family

Report Post Tip

What can i say my friend, we have come through war and peace together, congratulations you deserve it.  You prove hard work, survival and  lil luck pay off in time.

Raises a glass

Report Post Tip

India decides that it’s such a beautiful day a nice little walk would be just what she needed.  As she strolls down the street she hears a lot of commotion, people laughing, giving high fives and just having a good time.  As she gets closer to the doorway she hears all this talk about a panda.  A gentleman sees the curiosity in her eyes and waves for her to come in.  She couldn’t resist seeing this panda they were congratulating and talking about.  The nice gentleman explained to her about the panda, that his name is Jack Ryan and then points him out to her. India walks over to him and extends her hand.

“Hello Mr. Ryan, my name is India and I would like to say congratulations to you”

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Sir! May your Blessings outnumber the stars in the sky."

~Infinity tips his flask in celebration.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A panda named JackRyan, Bamboo, A family?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL