Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 02:03:20
Page:  1 
Federal Agents, over there? Who knows. Started by: Cab_Tufting on Dec 04, '13 00:00

You have heard whisperings, more than once........

Whisperings of a well informed organisation within the ranks of Chicago.

Have your suspicions been confirmed?

You stop in your tracks and focus your attention on the speaker........

Cab, Cab Tufting to those of you that don't know me.  Your suspicions are confirmed, I give you......

Ziva!

Takes a step back and proffers to the speakers....

Report Post Tip

Using a government agency as a cover to steal more hubcaps... fair play. Congrats. 

Report Post Tip

Who said anything about the government or hubcaps Spike?

Looks around shiftily........

Report Post Tip

A fire escape crashes down just behind Cab. You first catch sight of a foot, and then of Ziva, who proceeds to yell

FEDERAL AGENTS!

before looking around at Cab and nodding to herself.

Yes Cab, I think that works. We'll roll with that.

Ladies and gentlemen... except Spike, I mean really, would we EVER use federal agencies as cover for illicit activities? What do you take us for!

She clears her throat, looking around slightly guiltily.

Definitely not! Anyhow, you heard it here first, quite late, and from my wonderful right hand man over there! I can indeed confirm that FEDERAL AGENTS - the security branch of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company is indeed open for business, and in answer to several inquiries that have handed through my letter box - we are not rogues!

Ziva does the 'not a rogue' dance.

Anyway, I would like to thank our Godfather, Solastalgia, for having faith in me to not fuck this up (I won't fuck this up), I would like to thank Cab, for agreeing to put up with me again so fast after our bloodlines CL/RHM double act a month or so ago back in Philadelphia (Rest in peace, BFC Corp), and I would like to take a moment to thank everybody who was involved with and who has kept the name alive of my great-great-great (I think) Grandmother's crew, Fort Hubcaps. It's meant a lot to my bloodline to see that that crew had a lasting effect upon people, and made the decision to return to a bold suit much easier.

Ziva takes a swig from a flask of whiskey stored in her spacious handbag in remembrance of the crew of her namesake.

I would also like to extend my condolences to the families of the fallen in last nights conflict. Our world lost many great men and women last night, they will be missed.

Now, if you will excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, I must go and look at replacing the door I just kicked through. A couple of hours in the HQ, and I'm already breaking it down for dramatic effect.. just WHAT will happen when the beavers realize I moved in, is anybodies guess.

Report Post Tip
Telkin had heard the rumors, but he wasn't convinced until he ran across the gathering in the streets and heard it for himself. Ziva, a CrewLeader!? He was so excited he could barely contain himself. He'd heard stories of his cousin Snidely's beginnings starting with Ziva, who had spoke nothing but highly of her. Smiling, Telkin made a mental note to congratulate her via gift-basket of alcohol as soon as he could visit his bar in Chicago.
Report Post Tip

we dont know each other very well but my bloodline and yours has had a few short chats. Its good to see that you have indeed returned to us. 

Congratz on your bold suit Ziva.

Report Post Tip

Shogun watches as the crowd forms, hanging out in his new home of the windy city. He had a big problem understanding anything that was going on, judging by the physical actions of everyone. It was an announcement. He bowed and cheered to Ziva after she spoke to the other people. His cousin coming up to his side, speaking quietly in his ear and translating the speech to him. He nodded to his cousin, waiting for the crowd to dissipate. He walked over to Ziva, offering a respectful bow. 

"あなたの機会おめでとうございます。私はあなたが人やリーダーとして成長し、繁栄楽しみにしています."

He said, speaking quickly and comfortably. He nodded to his cousin whom stepped forward, offering his translation.

"He said that he would like to congratulate you and he looks forward to seeing you grow and prosper as a leader and a human being."

Shogun nodded, giving room for others to speak, looking at all of the people unfamiliar to him in fancy suits, he felt out of place with his clothing. He quickly stepped back and into the cround.

Report Post Tip

Infinity, following Ziva lead,  raised  the flask to his lips in rememberance of the fallen. Out of great strife comes great strife comes great opportunity and Ziva had seized it. 

"Congratulations Ziva, well done."

Report Post Tip
Cadet Ragnarok is watching all of you. Just be aware, I know what you're doing. Even those unspeakable things Cab does when no one thinks hes watching, I know about.

Ziva, Ive got your back, thank you for taking me in and showing me the proper ways.
Report Post Tip

Ziva, thanks for the opportunity to become a proper criminal and a master hubcap stealer.

Gio takes out his flask and raises towards his new boss and leader before taking a swig.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Federal Agents, over there? Who knows.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL