Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:56:42
Page:  1 
Last Hurrah Started by: Perrin on Dec 04, '13 15:02

A bullet chips off a piece of concrete which flies and cuts Perrins face. Perrin ducks down behind the window and a rumble of shots fire through it where Perrin had been standing. Perrin glances over to Zmeika who is shooting down the opposite window trying to get some of their enemies who were hiding behind cars. Perrin leans back against the wall and sighs. Zmeika kneels down to reload and also leans back against the wall breathing deeply and trying to catch some rest. Perrin looks at Zmeika and says,

"Where were we? Oh yes. Boobies. I really believe boobies to be the best part of a woman. Really defines her you know?"

Zmeika chuckles, "Boobies are great, I have to agree."

"Like if I was shooting a woman I would never shoot the boobies there is a thing called class you know. If you gonna destroy a wonderful peace of art then just burn it. No need to get all vengeful and hack at the painting before you burn it. Some people lost that essence of class and style long ago," says Perrin

Zmeika frowns, "As much as I am in agreement of how great boobies are is it really the appropriate time to talk about this. You know since we gonna die soon?"

Perrin gasps, "There is never an occasion, nor place, where you cannot discuss about the wonderful sculpted parts of the woman. How dare you. I should let these fuckers shoot you for talking like this. I understand you under a lot of pressure and stress at the moment with you being more of an ass girl. But please control yourself!"

"Yea yea alright calm down." Zmeika says. The shots at the building begin to increase causing Perrin and Zmeika to get lower to the ground. "I was more referring to the fact that there are hundreds of people out there who want to kill us."

Perrin laughs, "yea well not much we can do about that but have fun and talk about the wonderful things in life.....like boobies."

Zmeika shrugs, "Yea well I am kinda getting tired you know. I think we should have just one more last hurrah then finally can go to sleep."

Perrin ponders for a moment, rolling over onto his back and staring up at the ceiling, bullets pelting the wood shattering it to the ground like little wooden snow flakes. "It is quite nice up here. Kinda romantic. Maybe we should enjoy the moment?" Perrin rolls back over and starts to shuffle over to zmeika but before he can get any closer she whacks him away with the back of her gun. "You know I have a boyfriend!" Perrin chuckles,"You really are loyal til death. Well it has been an absolute pleasure fighting by your side. Couldn't be honoured to have you with me at this final hour."

Zmeika smiles but then realise Perrin is not staring at her face. "You talking to me or my boobies??????" Perrin looks up and smiles. "Both actually." Zmeika laughs, "Never change Perrin, never change."

Noticing the shots on them having decreased, Perrin stands up and looks outside the window. "One last hurrah you say? Alright then." Perrin stretches out his hand and helps lift Zmeika up so they both standing in the center of the room. They hug each other both and Zmeika whispers to Perrin, "You have been a great friend. I have been so happy to work in New York with all the great people. Couldn't be happier to have you here with me until the end."  Perrin pats Zmeika back, "Us right hand men gotta stick together. It is how it should always be." They release each other and both nod. They reload their guns and turn to the door leading to outside. "For Lady?" Perrin asks. "For all the people we loved here in New York." Zmeika replies. Saying nothing more Perrin opens the door letting Zmeika go first and follows closing the door behind him.

The room now quiet. No gun shots breaking through the building. Suddenly two distinctive shots are heard from outside followed by a bombardment of other shots.

One last Hurrah

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Melis slips into the Streets, looking both ways before speaking.

Ah Perrin where to start? Our bloodlines go back a little ways. I know when my mother joined New York she merely wanted to prove that she could overcome the obstacles that other people had decided to throw her way and show that she could be a dedicated member to the city. I believe she proved that. I am certain she would want me to pass along how much of a pleasure it was to work in New York, both in Brooklyn and in Queens under DaKine and Tank.

New York had given her what she wanted. People that wouldn't hold her past against her and would allow her to succeed as she knew she could do. I appreciate the chances you have given her as she did.

It is sad to see such an amazing city torn down. I am sure the reasons will eventually be made known, victors do write the history books.

I personally wanted to say thank you. As always a pleasure to work beside you. A pleasure to learn from Dakine's bloodline as well as Tank.

Keep your head up. You have done a great job thus far!

To all of New York, members and leaders alike, you guys are amazing people. I am also glad to have met and worked alongside you.

Pouring a bit of whiskey out on the ground beneath her as she recites the names of the fallen in her head before wandering off.

Report Post Tip

Aaaand Perrin dies a virgin as we all knew he would. Nice.

But, alas, Hurrah. May the heathens be with you.

We are all amongst the stars now.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Last Hurrah
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL