Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 19:48:20
Page:  1 
Perrins Shot Report Started by: PerrinsSon on Dec 04, '13 20:46

For all those guys who thought me and zmeika were Cap killers once Ladyfighter died and proed themselves to only get 1%.

Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agy-zIW_RKIVdDNrUDdZc1BUU05wdi1VNXJzNzV2ZEE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Zmeika was around 430 wack stat.

Thanks for all the fun. Really enjoyed it.

Report Post Tip

I had passed you so you where telling the truth Love you brother 

Report Post Tip

sexy SR Perrin <3

Report Post Tip

Trolling them to the end. Typical Perrin.

Report Post Tip

Nice you just let them know they lost some big accounts to 1% when they didnt need to LMAO thats gotta hurt when we know one of those accounts lost only wanted to get his jollies off LMFAO

Report Post Tip

We did need to, really. To assume that a 200 day old account was a cap killer I think was a reasonable assumption; many will be surprised at how poor you actually were at training your gun. That said, your strategy during the war was pretty impeccable and I wouldn't shy away from admitting you led us on a merry dance at times, there.

Tbf, if we did things over I'd still have taken pro and urged all around me to; taking a prowack from a piffling gun is still far better than taking it from someone with 400+ kills. That's just common sense.

Report Post Tip

The guy had 20 units for like the first 120 days? Absolutely nothing indicated he had anything decent as a gun.  I'm glad the 1%'s caught up with people taking them though. 

Report Post Tip

I think both sides have a point, think it's the nature of the beast that you are taking a chance either way.

Pro wacks are a part of the community and so are 1% so we just have to deal with the consequences of both.

Pro Wacks saved Perrin and let him have his awesome run, they killed a few others but they probably saved some to as I've discussed with Perrin himself.

Well done to both sides and RIP to the dead we will move on.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Perrins Shot Report
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL