Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 02:32:04
Page:  1 
Chicago Protection Order Started by: JakeLuciano on Dec 04, '13 23:54

Please consider any unsponsored individuals carrying a Chicago tag in their profile to be protected by the Godfathers of Chicago and Detroit. Anyone caught shooting such individuals will be dealt with accordingly. 

Report Post Tip

FEDERAL AGENTS will be informed.

Rest in peace, all those who have fallen. The city of Chicago, along with the rest of our world, has suffered huge losses over the past 48 hours. Hopefully an end to the bloodshed is in sight.

Report Post Tip

ok to kill tagged NY boss?

Report Post Tip
Telkin had been reading over the obituary section of his newspaper with a grim look on his face, as he walked down the street. As he sipped his coffee, unobservant to his surroundings, he accidentally walks into his good friend Ziva who'd been making a speech. Nodding solemnly, Telkin was extremely grateful a protection list was being put out.

"The Dunder Mifflin Paper Company has been informed of this list. May all of the fallen soldiers across the cities Rest In Peace."
Report Post Tip

When are we allowed to shoot Telkin?

Report Post Tip

when hes don

Report Post Tip

Are we going to make that same mistake again? Giving Telkin Don is just like begging the world to burn.

Report Post Tip

The Emperial Dragoons have been notifief

Report Post Tip

I've notified myself.

Report Post Tip

Hahahah!  See?  No need to protect NY and PH.  They are a bunch of cowards anyways hiding behind Paul_Klint.  JohnnyBGoode wanted a ceasefire and was trying to ask CH to help broker it.  JohhnyBGoode needs to grow a pair of his own.  There were only 2 shooters trying to get to his crew down.  

But lo and behold!  As soon as Paul_Klint came in, JohnnyBGoode started acting as a big boy again.

Calling JohnnyBGoode!!!!  Put your big boy panties on, your big daddy is calling you to hide under his skirt for the next round.  I hope you get much sleep as I am sure CH will be killing you soon enough seeing how poor the the remaining leadership is in NY right now!

Report Post Tip

Same thing goes for WiggleButt.  Thanks for staying on the sidelines....  Don't worry about loyalties and grabbing all of Corky's money.  No hesitation there, but go ahead and stay in the sideline while the rest of PH got slaughtered.

You should never be trusted....from the NY war to the ensuing suicide mission.  All you did was hide and save your own ass! You are another one that needs to grow a pair.  You would love JohnnyBGoode.  You 2 are 2 peas in a pod.  I feel bad for your crew, they don't know what they are getting into.

Report Post Tip

Same thing goes for WiggleButt.  Thanks for staying on the sidelines....  Don't worry about loyalties and grabbing all of Corky's money.  No hesitation there, but go ahead and stay in the sideline while the rest of PH got slaughtered.

You should never be trusted....from the NY war to the ensuing suicide mission.  All you did was hide and save your own ass! You are another one that needs to grow a pair.  You would love JohnnyBGoode.  You 2 are 2 peas in a pod.  I feel bad for your crew, they don't know what they are getting into.

I had a conversation directly with Corky myself. She told me her intentions was to retire. Keep her money? Check your information. She asked me to setup and run Philly. I explained I didnt have the funding for it, she insisted and sent me money. Half of which went to Rookie's pocket for her to setup just to be brought to her demise.  

From the NY war? I hid? Please, if you would like to explain that too me that would be wonderful. I think everyone around knows that is farce. 

If you really must know, when I woke Corky, who stated was retiring had gone to war with NY. Rookie and Fydora followed suit. She handed me the city over before retiring. I begged her to stay she refused to do so. Her decision and it saddens me. I didn't receive one notice about the incident happening from Corky or other Philadelphia families. I was not on the sidelines, I was left on the sidelines. Their decision to go about it on their own was just that, their own. For Rookie and Fydora, they followed Corky into battle just to have her retire mid way through. Their strongest defense and strongest offense.

Your mad at the wrong individual. Check your intel. 

Rookie and Fydora knew Corky was going to retire, she gave up the city before making her move. Therefore Philadelphia had no more allegiance to Corky as she requested. Her actions form that point on would not have been associated with Ph. She didn't ask anyone to assist from what I am aware of, so their demise were their own actions. Its a chance you take and it didn't pan out. I lost a lot of good friends, but it's ludicrous to say I'm not loyal. You do you boo boo and I do me. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL