Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:42:08
Page:  1 
Dog in Mafia: Adventures of a Dog Started by: Tyke on Dec 05, '13 06:00

I walk around, because I'm a dog. This is what dogs do, we walk. Sometimes we don't, but most of the time we do and then sometimes we also do other things like... well I don't know right now. Anyways I'm a dog. Hi. Yes, hi. I'm a dog. So I contiue to walk down the street. I'm a dog. My mind gets preoccupi- dog! I am one. 

"Woof! What a great day to be a dog."

Now I'm near a fire hydrant, I don't want to piss on it, but I do anyways. I'm a dog. I see a bunch of men in long brown coats running down an alley, this looks like fun. I'm a dog. When I begin to run along side them they do not sound very excited, not excited at all, I'm a dog, so what do I care? I say hello.

"Hello!"

Their eyes widen as one falls completely over, he must have been tired. Me too. I'm a dog. I go to sleep. Loud noises wake me up a few minutes later, I try to wake up the nice man, but he doesn't budge. I take one of the shiny things he dropped from the bag, and then I decide to shit on the bag too. You can never be too safe.

"Stop that dog!"

I wonder why I just yelled stop that dog, and then I laugh a doggy laugh, sometimes I'm so crazy. I'm a dog. I don't even remember my name, do I have a name? I don't know. I used to have a collar which told me my name, but I had to eat that. I shit on it too. Like I said, you can NEVER be too safe. I run down an alley and then take another nap with my new shiny. Today was fun, I had lots of fun today, I should do today more than I do other days. I'm a dog.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm a dog, to my curiosity, I'm a dog. I have to think twice, I'm a dog. i just want to say hi, Arf! i'm a dog.

Report Post Tip

I jump up from my slumber as another dog stands before me in the dark alley, not sure what to do, as I'm a dog, I do what any sensible dog would do, which as you may know, I am a dog after-all. I pull up my hind leg and shoot off a nice line of pee all over the surrounding area, once I am finished, I have completely forgotten what I'm doing and I lay back down to take another nap. I'm a dog! 

Report Post Tip

Wow. Such story.  Many likes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dog in Mafia: Adventures of a Dog
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL