Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 17:08:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
WAR Started by: Assassin on Dec 05, '13 12:58

Desmand, Assassin

There is always a reason, whether you will get the answer you are looking for is a totally different question.

Report Post Tip
Ah but Dedshot do ze logz bring news of your wife?

As for the lack of wild speculation, that's simply because we all know what happened, GoodFellas got authed.

Report Post Tip

Having only just seen your reply I can only respond to it now. When the reasons have been brought to The Streets.

Now, if you don't live within this world looking forward then you will forever be stuck in limbo.

It is always worth remembering where you came from but more worthwhile looking to where you are going. But my whole reason for posting that in The Streets wasn't in relation to reasons for war or reasons why it took place. It was more to remind people that coming back to these shores that they were no longer a Don and could not come back having a Dons attitude. Having seen the attitude first hand I felt the need to share. I also pointed out that any past discretion's, in my eyes, were over and everyone would be treated on merit.

If you felt I was trying to smooth over not giving any reasons then you were obviously incorrect. If you were not then I have clarified my position anyway.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: WAR
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL