Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 03:04:32
Page:  1 
The Speakeasy Reborn Started by: BackToShootPeeps on Dec 05, '13 17:40

It had been a testing few days and he had lost many friends on both sides of the war.  He had lost friends, allied leaders and most importantly his boss Drunky after a tragic accident where a member tried shooting a whiskey bottle out of his hand.

Brushing himself down as he kept his gun on Perrin, he had to let this all float out of his mind as he concentrated on one task and one task only ending the war.  Rapidly an order came from JakeLuciano rewarding me for my work and abilities by attempting to keep safe the members of Drunkys Speakeasy and was one i was willing to take.

See i had never had intentions to be a leader in this thing of ours when I started, I had seen the stress and short life span of some when this happend.  I watched how the madness and paranoia had seized some, and how others had been plotted against for who they were.  I like this life style without the politics of it, even if they are something I can Manage.

So for now, I leave you with this.  The SpeakEasy doesn't die with Drunky, my doors are open, my plans are to teach people to adapt to society, the same ideas stand for me as for him, i am not going to tell people they have to work 24 hours a day for me, i am not going to tell people they have to be a gun and i am keeping his old 0% tax rule and base my business on trust as that is what we need in society as a whole.  The people who will progress are those that help and kick up in various ways as it should be, not just because they are a name in this family.

For those lost these last few days may the rest well on both sides, and i hope people have remember to tend to their deads grave as i aim to continue to now.

Report Post Tip

Bodie sees BackToShootPeeps finishing his speech, pistol still smoking in his hand

Congratulations man. While I'm sure that you wished this was under different circumstances, I can't think of a better person to carry the the Speakeasy tradition forward. Much Respect and Love.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Sir. I fell you are perfect for the position in which you have been blessed with. I wish you the best! 

Report Post Tip

My friend i come here with much pain, losing Drunky as we did but i know he would be saying "the show must go on! I have no doubt at all you will thrive and i look forward to it. With that comes a massive congratulations on taking them forward! Don't hesitate to pop by for a chit chat

>3

Report Post Tip

Cory Chase gives a small moment of silence for those who have fallen the last couple of days, then looks up listen to the speech being presented.

"Drunk was a great leader and friend. It breaks my heart, but now he is resting with the angles in heaven. God bless him. However, I know you are just the person to step up to the plate and do the best you can for your family and loyal friends, BTSP. It's an honor to help you with the Speakeasy and let it's name be remembered as it lives on. Operation VMLTBDD must live on!"

Cory gives a smile to his friends and shakes BTSP's hand.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations BTSP's.

While we all wish it was under better circumstances I have no doubt you will prove to be worthy to continue where the great Drunky left off. I wish you all the best in continuing on with Operation VMLTBDD and I am glad it is in your very capable hands.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the crew of your own BTSP! Although it could have come from better circumstances, this is a honor that you have truly earned. You will lead us well, and I am proud to be on your team.

~Infinity raises a glass

Report Post Tip

Congratulations BTSP! You're a true soldier at heart, and since working with you, I have nothing but good things to say about you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations BackToShootPeeps! During my brief time as a member of your crew I've had the pleasure of meeting you, and your crew who've welcomed me from the moment I joined with complete acceptance. My time spend apart of the crew over these past few days have been an overwhelmingly refreshing & positive experience, and I only hope that I can continue to work under your leadership in the many months to come. You've earned it, and Godspeed to you! 

Report Post Tip

I am still stunned and mourning the loss of Drunky. He was a great friend and a great leader within the Suburbs. He will be missed a ton. I know you will run his family as he would have and continue to help build this thing of ours. Congratulations on your auth BacktoShootPeeps, I wish it had been under better circumstances but you have already rose to the occasion and shown us all that the crazy Drunk made a great choice in his right hand.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Speakeasy Reborn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL