Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:45:34
Page:  1 
I Think It's A Bus, Oh It's The Nimbus! Started by: Dripple on Dec 05, '13 21:18

In the distance the shadow covered man hears the faint murmurs and mutters from the large crowd of people gathered on the corner.  He grins to himself as he stealthily weaves his way through the bodies, completely unnoticed, chuckling as he listens to the whispers of “Where is this Dripple person?”.  At last he jumps to the front of the group and someone gasps. Dripple, crime boss of Detroit, waves his hands as the crowd chatters their approval of his almost magical appearance from thin air.

As the dust is settling, i feel it's an appropriate time to maybe introduce myself and give you an insight of my day

I had planned to wake up early on Monday morning to pack my bags for a meeting with my now Godmother,  we had a few important decisions to make.  Yet I was woken with a discreet knock at the door telling me to come to the secret room. I stumbled down the corridor rather nervously as family members were grabbing their armor and guns.

I reached the secret room to find, most if not all of our upper structure standing before me. I knew dirty times laid ahead but over in Suburbs we have that trust, nobody needed to explain.  

After a few hours, our Godfather JakeLuciano sent Bip to Detroit to take over as Godmother and i inherited her family . 

That's where the story ends.. to be continued...

I am here to firstly congratulate Bip on becoming Godmother of Detroit, she will do great there's no doubting it! Also a massive thank you to the Suburbs and Jake for allowing us this opportunity, we shall not let any of you down. Feelings are still raw as many good men and women were lost over the last few days and the feeling of happiness is only just scratching the surface, it's more heartache.

I still have to thank the many people who helped us on that fateful day, and send many condolences to the sons and daughters of my friends who passed away as well. So i won't keep you all here for much longer.

Finally then, we will be strutting around under the new name of "Negative Nimbus" as camp as it may sounds, we will try make it cool. Respect and Omerta is the way of life, these are a couple of things which each member who joins the Nimbus will learn and swear by them. Unfortunately we don't offer the same offers like the speak easy, i like money and lots of it "smiles at BackToShootPeeps" 

Stepping back from the crowd Dripple vanishes to the astonishment of the crowd

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

bip stands in the shadows watching as Dripple puts on a show for everyone to admire. She listens to the lovely man as he goes on. They had been working together for as long as she could remember and it was only right that he got the chance everyone always spoke about. The hard working dedicated formerly Right Hand finally got his chance to truly join the big league and bip was sure he would make her proud. Before Dripple vanishes bip tries to make a dramatic entrance but fails and falls flat on her face. Quickly standing up trying to save face.

“That was uhm some class A performance!” bip tries to remember all those things she wanted to say but was blank

“There sure has been some trying times for us all. Many have fallen, may they rest in peace, but from the ashes greatness will rise. Greatness I know you possess Dripple. I wouldn’t have anyone else but you by my side! You are truly something special!”

"From one great man to another I also want to thank Godfather JakeLuciano! Without his help and guidance neither Dripple nor me would be were we are today. I’ll be sure to hopefully keep making you proud as well. You guys over there will always have a special place to rest inside our headquarters when out on business trips."

Bips stops for a moment and turns to Dripple again. She looks the man in the eyes and poff a bronze sign saying – The Negative Nimbus –appears in her hands. She hands it to her former Right Hand and watches as he vanish to the crowds excitement.

Report Post Tip

See what I have to deal with here? A Crew Leader who thinks he is a magical sprite that can disappear....Christ.

Alright, All kidding aside. Heartiest congratulations, my dearest Dripple! I know of very few people who deserve this as much as you. I'm exhilarated and titillated to be at your side right now and I'm sure this will be a glorious ride.

LET'S GOOOOO,NEGATIVE NIMBUS! 

Report Post Tip

Bodie watches as Dripple finishes his speech then disappears into thin air

Always knew your were magic! Congratulations man, you've always shown that you were headed for great things. I'm sure that the Nimbus crew will do great things and make it rain...ahem.

Much love!

Report Post Tip

Bodie this guy IS magic!

I'm so happy to see this Dripple. Our bloodline goes way back and I always thought of yours being one of the greats in history. This is truly a great  move for Downtown, DT. Congratulations buddy :)

Report Post Tip

I am a little bit late to the celebration here and I apologize. Congratulations to Godmother bip! You have been rock in the Suburbs. You were patient while we grew. You were always willing to share ideas and laughs. And you were always willing to stand up for your members and this district. I am so proud of where you are now.

Dripple. Oh what can I say? I will miss you in the Suburbs but I am so happy to see you lead a crew of your own. You are a stand up guy and our bloodlines have worked together so many times, I know you will help bip continue to build Downtown into a wonderful district. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Dripple and Bibby! Glad to have worked with you guys for all this time and for you to finally set up in a district :) I know you both will do very well, and help make Detroit flourish. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Think It's A Bus, Oh It's The Nimbus!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL