Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:11:16
Page:  1 
The well respected Al_Capwned Started by: Lawrence on Dec 05, '13 22:41

Walking in the streets of the Bronx with a big crowd of Al’s bodyguards around him Lawrence manages to reach towards the headquarters of Al_Capwned..  Last week bullets have been flying through the air with big salvo’s of machine gun fire.. bullet holes in cars, bars and local mobster joints.

Somewhere in a back alley..  the location is top secret. Here It is!  One of Al’s last standing crew members says to me. He opens the door and there stands  JoeyThreeFingers brother in arms and the Right hand man of Al. 

Polishing his almost shining colt 1911.. a piece that has been blazing over hours.

"So you are Lawrence?" JoeyThreeFingers says.

"Yes sir that is me" I answer kind of impressed by what I have seen in the streets of the Bronx. It was total chaos and now I’m here in the most silent part of the Bronx. The so called HQ of Al_Capwned.

Well Al is ready to meet you and don’t piss him off. I say again don’t piss him off he has a bad temper. But you can understand that right?! So if you want to leave here as one piece just do what I say.

"Don’t make any remarks , don’t ask questions you just listen to what he has to say."
We walk up the stairs
JoeyThreeFingers in front of me. It's dark and i just can see only JoeyThreeFingers his shiny black shoes.

Reaching the first floor there is a smell of cigar and tobacco combined  as a blended mix. I sniff it and
JoeyThreeFingers walks past the first two doors.

At the 3th door on the left. Ok Here you go. This is the room. you ready? JoeyThreeFingers knocks on the door. No response. JoeyThreeFingers knocks again..  Shouting Boss!

Yeah! Is the response on the other side of the door. That guy you asked for is here.

Ok let him! Al says while he is coughing. JoeyThreeFingers opens the door and i walked in.
There he sits big Al_Capwned. His shoes on his desk a big cigar in his mouth. A little candle next to his ashtray which is piled with smoked cigars . He wears his famous crayon costume which has spots of sweat and blood.

Just like I pictured him a real New York Italian who is fighting for his turf.
"Sit down take that chair." Al points to the chair in the corner. "So you are Lawrence and you wanted to hear me out?"

"Well I have to say this to you and all those peoples that think they know how it works on these shores."

"We will go down until the last man stands!  That’s all I have to say and you will find out if they won’t kill me tomorrow..
"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The well respected Al_Capwned
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL