Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:04:57
Page:  1 
Heading West Started by: Philli_stein on Dec 06, '13 01:39

Philli steps out of the building where he had met with newly made godfather Eric Cantona. It had been a trial of a week thus far, and it didn’t look to get any easier. There was so much to do. Some funerals had been held, Some were still to be attended. And business would have to go on. Walking to the corner, He looks around, sits on a bench, and begins to speak

“Wow. A few days ago, This town was much busier. Toberius was trying to figure out what to do with his HQ overflowing, Detroit was still bustling, and all i had to worry about was what to do about dinner.

Now here we are, I’m living in west side, Cantona is rebuilding a crew that is decimated by the deaths of some of our best people, He is a godfather, and i have considerably more to worry about then dinner.

Business will take me away just as soon as my driver brings the car around. But now seemed a good moment to take a deep breath before i go open the new doors. You see, Cantona needed someone to help him keep track of day to day stuff in the west side while he goes about the monumental task of rebuilding. I am honored to be the man he chose to do that. So i will be setting up my crew in the west side, and we intend to make a name that will create the legacy Cantona spoke of.

I must depart, But first allow me to announce that the Hudson Bay trading Company, a division of the French Connection, Is open for business.

Phill steps into his car, and drives off towards the HQ of the Hudson Bay Trading Co.

Report Post Tip

Nods to His new Crew Leader.

I may not know you that well Boss, but what I have seen so far, I am sure you will rise well to this occasion. Do not be afraid to use the resources available and rally the troops. I'm confident that the group here is willing to put in the hard work needed.

Congratulations Boss.

Report Post Tip

Infinity tips his cap in congratulations to Philli_Stein. He was quite certain he would excel in his new role.

Report Post Tip

Epidemic had been sitting reading the news on the steps outside his families headquarters, just as he was about to get to the funnies a man everyone knew as Philli came walking out, immediately Epidemic jumped up and nodded at Philli as a show of respect and followed closely behind him as he walked a short distance to the street corner and sat down at a nearby bench, as Philli began to talk Epidemic listened intently.

After everything was said and people began to shake Philli's hand a congratulate him, Epidemic decided it was his turn and approached his new boss Philli_stein with a smile.

"It is an honor to be working for you sir, I believe you will do a wonderful job for this great district of ours and I will do my best to help out where I can. Congratulations boss!"

With everything being said Epidemic strolls off back to the headquarters and prepares for the day ahead.

Report Post Tip
Telkin walks up to Philli with a large grin on his face. He'd known Philli since before he even became associated with the life of crime from the coffee shops, and having heard the stories from his cousin Snidely. Snidely had worked closely with Philli, and had told Telkin that he'd hoped the man would get his chance at being a leader. Handing Philli a large bottle of brandy, Telkin clasps his hand on Philli's back.

"Can't say how astoundingly happy this makes me, sir. My cousin Snidely would be very proud, and I look forward to seeing what you can do as Underboss of the West Side. Should be a fun experience!"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Heading West
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL