Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:42:07
Page:  1 
New york new york Started by: Silvio--Dante on Dec 06, '13 18:44

Sil wandered down the streets of New York seeing all the bodies littering the streets like yesterdays trash, bullet casings and burning safe houses, HQs. 

In the distance there was still some buildings standing defiantly damaged but refusing to crumble, why were these buildings lucky? How come they got to stay upright when every other one has had the ashes scorched from the earth, Sil had many thoughts swimming around his head after his late Fathers death.

As he makes his way down the streets being careful not to tread on the dead he begins singing to himself 

"Start spreading the news I am leaving today, I want to be a part of it New York New......................Oh suddenly I dont

Report Post Tip

Lawrence walks into the streets of the Bronx leaving the HQ of Al_Capwned.

While lightning his Cigarette... He says to himself.. Well Al  had it on the right end..

Report Post Tip

Clyde finds himself making his way through New York in a classic coupe, in search of Drug Deals in the big apple.

He stops the car and pause near the State Line at the New York's Greeting sign. He sees Bullet holes and jagged edges on the sign.

The place was a ruined and look like it has for years. But Clyde having family in New York knew this was once a thriving city not to long ago.

He sparks a cig and continues to drive down the road. 

You know what Assassin, you right this not the place it once has been before. Looks like we must find homes somewhere else.

Seems Al has made it clear about the Boro's of NYC they are not needed, Looks like Staten Island has a long road to rebuilding the city, and we hope they can bring end to Al and his goons. 

Clyde continues driving west onward and doesn't look back.. 

Report Post Tip

I'm guessing that the buildings that survived were because, well, precisely as you put it... defiantly. The defied all the odds against them and survived. They defied their enemies and put the fear in them. Maybe it was that defiance that made the difference.

Report Post Tip

Synonyms for defiance

noun disobedience, disregard
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New york new york
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL