Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 02:36:58
Page:  1 
Not Again Started by: Pyrolysis on Dec 08, '13 13:12

As I walk into my new home, Brooklyn, NY , I'm feeling a bit of deja vu.

My grandfather and father both suffered the same fate.

Their crews have been destroyed while they were on vacation thus killing them by making them masterless.

Now, some questions remain:

"Will the same happen to me?"

"What will happen to me?"

"I should stop asking myself these questions. I should worry about the present right now not the future." I murmured to myself as I walked into our new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Hearing the young Thugs word brings a smile to the mans face. He shakes his head slowly and grabs the young mans shoulder before he can get in to the building fully.

I think what you need to realise that it will happen to us all. Only a very select few leave this world by their own means. No-one lives, everyone dies. If you accept that you will live a life that is rewarding and live it without fear. You cannot be completely convicted in your actions if you're scared of death.

Looking to live in the present is good. But you should always have a final plan. Just wandering through life in a happy go lucky way is fine but surely you want to make the most of what you have? Everything you do now will directly influence where you are in a months time.

Just remember fella. You might not think people like myself, your leader or Godfather notice those little actions. But we do. Good or bad we remember and these little actions, one day, will directly influence the way you are treated. So start as you mean to go on, always prepare yourself to succeed and never accept second best. If you do those so very simple things perhaps you can be one of those select few that end this in their own way and not at the hands of others.

Letting go of the mans shoulder he quickly turn and walks away hoping the message hit home.

Report Post Tip
All you can do my friend is worry about the now. What occured yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is yet to come. Take today and make it the best day you can. Make your family proud, make yourself proud, and should you fall, your friends and family will know that you where a good assist to those who knew you.

Just remember, in the end we all die. Be it from old age, a violent rogue, or earth shaking wars that leave nearly everyone dead in the streets. How we die isnt nearly as important as how we live.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Not Again
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL