Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 18:37:45
Page:  1 
A story of two bloodlines - New Auth Started by: ToyArmadillo on Dec 09, '13 17:49

The two men stood at the graves....

On one side the graves were of Toy’s ancestors: Toaly, Zordon and FrancisPuccio, on the other side the graves of Cantillon’s: Firenza and ChristoffDaLuca.

‘’Our families have been through quite a time’’ Said Toy, turning to his RHM. ‘’Toaly and Firenza starting off together under Gordon_Zola in Detroit, that was when our bloodlines were combined.’’

‘’Yeah.’’ Cantillon said slowly ‘’Then they were killed.’’ He smiled. Toy smirked too, the inside joke of their bloodlines terrible luck was something they shared a lot.

‘’Well then our families parted’’ Toy remembered.  

Zordon had gone off to New York and Christoff to Detroit, the last thing Christoff said to Zordon was....‘’You will be safe there at least.....’’ Within a month Zordon was dead, the luck had struck again. Zordon’s son FrancisPuccio decided to join his father’s old friend in Detroit.

‘’I think that is where our bloodlines had our best chance of success.’’ Cantillon mused.

The talent that was available in Detroit under SpaceCowboy was evident. Things may have finally turned out for the best....

Then the May war came and the brilliance of Detroit was wiped away. It seemed that it would never happen and the curse of the two families would live on.

‘’But we are here.’’ Said Toy. ‘’We have done it, Dawn of Glory is strong and our families have won a war for the first time. Now it’s time that you got what has been coming to your family for generations.’’

Toy Reached inside his jacket as if to pull out his gun. He pulled out the same ornate box he had got the key to his own HQ from.

‘’This is for you my friend.  Our bloodlines’ motto seems to always have been ‘someday,’ this day has arrived I want you to be next to me in the Burbs and start our new chapter together. We have the blessing of Godfather Luciano. We can make a legend our bloodlines will talk about for generations to come.’’

Cantillon took the box and opened it. On the key inside was written ‘The Farm - The Carrot Growing Division of the Czylharz Family’

‘’Congratulations my friend!’’ Toy laughed.

Report Post Tip

Cantillon was in shock, not in his wildest dreams had he expected this day to come, he looked at the graves of his and Toy’s ancestors. he turned to Toy.

“They wouldn’t have believed this was possible in their wildest dreams. The both of us living through a war and us getting to share a district under Godfather Luciano.”

Cantillons mind was racing, the memories of all the people close to himself and Toy that had lost their lives during the war. Their ultimate sacrifice had made this possible, he couldn’t let them down. He took a deep breath to compose himself.

“Thank you my friend. This is a great day but lets make sure they’re many more for us and the burbs, after everything we all have been through we deserve them all.”

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Firenza! You're gonna do great! :)

Report Post Tip

Cantillon! You'll do amazing friend. I'm glad you brought an old troll out for the ride with your new family, I'll be sure to do my best for you and our district.

However.. Can we get a Toy Armadillo for christmas? PLEASE?

Report Post Tip

Congratz man! You were a great sponsor ^^ Good luck and all the best.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cantillon!!! Well deserved too!

Now lets grow some carrots and party!! :D

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cantillon!

I'm so glad to see you get this opportunity. I wish you the best man!

Report Post Tip

Very biggggg congrats from me to you Mr Cantillon. Along with others I have been wishing to see this for quite sometime!

I am sure that between you both, Can and Dan things can and will go great.. also with the aid of my minion Hetfield too <3

Report Post Tip

Congratulations :-]
It's indeed a joyous day for me to see the grandchild of Firenza, with whom my father had the pleasure to work with, wearing the very well deserve bold suit.
The circle is now complete.

*Raises his glass*

"To your health and well being my good sir. 'za vashe zdorovye"

Report Post Tip

The curse has ended! The luck has changed! Congratulations Cantillon! I am so excited to have you lead here in the Suburbs with Jake and I and Eren. Our district will grow and we are going to have a great time. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A story of two bloodlines - New Auth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL