Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 17:06:09
Page:  1 
The Farm - A Czylharz family, with carrots! Started by: Cantillon on Dec 09, '13 18:05

Cantillon made his way to the streets with a heavy heart, On what was supposed to be a joyous day for Cantillon he couldn’t help but think of the tragic circumstances that had brought it about. The untimely deaths of many of his friends in the recent war.

“Thanks to all those brave men and women who gave their lives to ensure our victory in the recent war, I must give a special mention to two legends of the burbs Drunky and Primus both played a major role in our victory and lost the lives in the unluckiest of ways when victory was just hours away.”

Cantillon paused for a moment, He thought he saw an old friend push his way through the crowd, as the man got closer Cantillon was certain it was Faceman.

“Get on with it Cantillon this is sobering me up faster than Yajirobe’s last speech” Faceman shouted.

Cantillon watched as Faceman lurched forward and fell flat on his oddly handsome face. Cantillon turned to Godfather Luciano, Maple and Toy.

“Thank you all for this opportunity, It is time to move forward without forgetting the past, It gives me get pride to be able to announce the opening of The Farm - The Carrot Growing Division of the Czylharz family.

Cantillon heard a laugh coming from Faceman’s direction but chose to ignore it.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cantillion! I have no doubt you are destined for great things as well as an abundance of vitamin A. You have shown that you are an incredibly hard working mobster, and this is very deserved.

Much love and all the best.

Report Post Tip

Carrots you say? ;)

Cantillion, i remember the day we housed you briefly before moving on with the armadillo. You were a pleasure then and that hasn't changed! I wish you the best of luck at the farm, be sure to have a good crop of carrots. <33 

Report Post Tip

​bip smiles as she hear the nice news and quickly travels to her old neighbourhood in order to deliver her congratz.

"- Dammit I see Dripple beat me. Anyway, he makes a great point. It was a delight having your hard working ass with us if so only for a brief time. Well deserved and Congratz!"

bip turns around in order to take care of some other business while in town. So many friends to visit so little time. As she's walking away she remembers.

"Ohh, while I'm here. Be sure to send some carrots Dripples way as I know he secretly loves using them... Eat them I mean."

Report Post Tip

Do you have cute cuddly animals? Preferably ones that do not eat trees? Carrots are good but cucumbers are even better. Make sure to get some on The Farm please.

I have enjoyed getting to know you during your time here and I continue to be impressed on a daily basis. I am so excited to have you lead here in the Suburbs and to get to know you even more. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Rolls over to Cantillon

Congrats you really deserve this, I look forward to working with you. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Farm - A Czylharz family, with carrots!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL