Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 13:25:17
Page:  1 
Muffin goes bold in The Loop. Started by: Penquin on Dec 09, '13 19:04

A very handsome and sexy bird approaches...
The crowd whispers...

• So swag
  • Epic
  • Dat suit
  • DAT BEAK!

The bird smiles and starts to speak....

Good evening ladies and gentlemen...

Once upon a time there was a little Muffin, who was learning the ropes of perfection...
At first things didn't go so smoothly.... 
But in time he grew and grew.... 
He made a name for himself as Right, Left and Extra hand of myself.... he even worked closely together with the rainbow obsessed Ratman.

Things were good you know? And then... an even bigger oppurturnity came knocking on his door... 
His own crew! This was an amazing thing, not just for Muffin himself but also for The Loop and our whole organisation! 

The Penquin wipes away her Penquin tears of pride and excitement.  
This is an auth close to my heart people and I hope you will all join me in congratulating Muffin on his auth and wish him well.

Muffin, my heartly congratulations!

Don Penquin, The Loop. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Muffin! You were one of first pastries to join me back in the days and it pleases me greatly to see you authed today. Rock on you delicious, delicious creature and I am excited to see what you will bring to the table... literally! Best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Probably the greatest auth announcement ever made. I'm literally wiggling in my seat, if I wiggle any harder I'll pull a muscle. 

One another note, congrats Muffin! Well deserved. Might I add, you look absolutely scrumptious. I can see why Penguin gave up fish for a week and indulged in the sweets.  

Report Post Tip

Do you know the Muffin man, the muffin man?  Yes I know the muffin man, the muffin man as the favor tune plays on the radio.

“Congratulations Muffin, hope you are an inspiration to your new family as you are to me”

Report Post Tip

I just want to say congratulations Muffin.  I've really seen you come to age in such a short time.   It is quite impressive.  Congrats man, you are both deserving and capable.  

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Muffin! It is great to see The Loop and Chicago grow and I know you will do wonderfully.

Report Post Tip

Landslide approaches rapidly, realizing how late he is. Plucking a cigarette from under his coat he nods to Pequin before stepping forward and looking directly at Muffin.

I have watched your bloodline grow into something special for years. It will be my honor to spend the rest of this natural life the gods have blessed me with at your side.

You have my respect, and more importantly, my complete loyalty Don Muffin.

Congratulations on your promotion to the upper echelons of this life. Well earned.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Muffin! I wish you all the best in your endeavors as CL in The Loop, Chicago ... Cheers! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Muffin goes bold in The Loop.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL