Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:04:57
Page:  1 
The Fucking Pastry Division goes live! Started by: Muffin on Dec 09, '13 19:12

A cloaked figure emerges from the colorful HQ of Penquin, slowly making his way to the other side of the street, through the masses of people wandering around on the streets of The Loop, Chicago. Reaching the other end of the streets Muffin puts down the soapbox he took with him and climbs on top of it. After Looking around for a few seconds he clears his throat.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, today I am thrilled to announce that I have been given the oppertunity to set up in The Loop. I'm very thankful to be given this amazing oppertunity by both Penquin and Kpacumup. Serving under them for quite a long time I've experienced wonderful times! It makes me a little sad to leave the Purring Penquins after the amazing time I've had there, But I am sure that there will be good times ahead of me as well!

Reaching for his pockets he grabs a shiny key, most likely the key to his new HQ. He looks at it for a split second and then proceeds again.

As a crew leader, my focus is going to be to build a solid and tight knit crew, and as such, I have an open door policy for anyone with questions, comments, criticism whatever it may be! I strongly believe that a crewleader's members behaviour reflect their crewleader in a certain way and as such, I'll be doing my very best to be the best crew leader I possibly can be!

Signaling Landslide and Waron to come over he looks at the little crowd that has now formed, listening to his words

These two men, Landslide and Waron, will be joining me on this journey as my hands. I've known them for quite a long time now and they're some of the most competent people a man possibly can wish for!

So without further ado, I'll be off to settle the final things, got a busy schedule ahead. Thank you all very much for your time and as a final statement I'd like to say, The Fucking Pastry Division is now ready for business!

Muffin wanders off into the crowd, walking towards his brand new HQ. Once he arrives, he takes a look at the gate's sign and smiles faintly

The Fucking Pastry Division

Baked to perfection

Report Post Tip

A shifty looking character follows Muffin out onto the streets from a distance. Looking around to check his surroundings.

Muffin, our families have worked together several times over the years. More recently, a little closer than before. 

The effort I've seen you put in to The Loop over the last few weeks has been immense. Working around the clock and ensuring the safety of those around you, before even considering your own interests. It has been an absolute pleasure to see you at work and to have worked beside you.

Stefano looks around once again before a smile begins to show.

Having chosen Landslide and Waron to trust with your business, perfect. Those two guys have unimaginably long family history in our world, I'm sure they will be a wealth of knowledge for you to fall back on. 

I look forward to seeing what you can do with us here, I have high expectations for you. You know where I am if ever you should need a favour.

Stefano nudges Muffin as he turns and walks back to the shadows...

Congratulations kut!

Report Post Tip

Being signaled to step up to Muffins side Waron walks up and positions himself to the left of the new Captain. Knowing that he has to represent his Boss from now on the air around Waron changes and feels heavier than before.

Coming from a past of poverty and loneliness Waron was picked right off the street at a young age by the man that leads a family of his own today. What Muffin saw in the eyes of that stray wolf was a hunger and drive to stay strong and proud. A good basis for someone who could one day become part of this thing of ours. Waron was taught what it meant to have family and work together. Soon he was proving to be a loyal associate. By the time Waron got accustomed to this way of life the nod for Muffin to set up shop was announced and his time to follow suit was there.

Knowing this day will mark the beginning of a journey of profit and danger Waron looks determined and prepared at the people gathered around.

Report Post Tip
Great to see changes happening again on these shores. I was honored to meet you while you were yet with Penquin and now I hope we'll get to know each other more as I've heard a great deal of good things about you. Congratulations on your position man, this is very well received.
Report Post Tip

Do you know the Muffin man, the muffin man?  Yes I know the muffin man, the muffin man as the favor tune plays on the radio.

“Congratulations Muffin, hope you are an inspiration to your new family as you are to me”

Report Post Tip

India puts down her glass, tells herself she really needs to stop drinking.  She saw the wording The Fucking Pastry Division goes live, automatically thinks of Muffins and realizes she congratulated him on the wrong post.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Fucking Pastry Division goes live!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL