Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:22:19
Page:  1 
Black Bottom Started by: Kpacumup on Dec 10, '13 03:56

Kpacu looks up at StefanoDomenicali and nods his head. StefanoDomenicali walks over to the door at the end of the hall way and mummbles something to the well dressed man at the door. He opens the door and steps out as StefanoDomenicali walks back over to Kpacu's desk and Nods at the GodFather. Sammy boys on his way to get her now. She should be arriving shortly. 

Kpacu looks at StefanoDomenicali and reaches into his desk drawer and pulls out a square box and places it on his desk, then leans back a little and smiles looking up. Its time! The GodFather laughs a bit getting up out of his chair and walking over to his window over looking Lake Michigan. Theres a knocking at the door! Kpacu turns around and nods, the door opens and in comes Viene with Jeddy. Viene walks up to Kpacu and gives the GodFather a hug and a kiss on the cheek. You asked for me GodFather? Kpacu takes a step back and looks back out that window overlooking lake Michigan. The windy city, magnificent isn't it? The cold weather, the hustling bustling criminal organizations and the Lake her self. Turn back around to look at Viene. 

You have always been a important part of The Loop, you served our GodFather along with me, before his sad demise. And since then you have done everything The Loop has required of you. I am proud to say that my time spent here with you has been nothing but fun. But as with everything, it must come to an end! 

Puzzled Viene looks at Kpacu with her eyes wide open. I don't understand GodFather! If I have, If I! Kpacu walks over and puts his hand on Vienes shoulder and smiles at her. 

Over the last some days our Criminal world has been altered greatly. As the winning side its our responsibility to expand and help stabilize our business across the country. For that the boss's of Chicago have decided to send some of our talent out to different parts of the country! 

Kpacu walks over to his desk and grabs the square box he had taken out from under his desk. He opens a cabinet behind his desk and pulls out a champagne bottle. Kpacu turns around and puts the bottle on the table, opens the box...bearing the ring of the GodFather. 

I am sending you to Detroit to take over our criminal business in Black Bottom. I wish you the best of luck, their is a flight waiting for you at the air strip. 

From this day forward call yourself GodFather Viene!

Viene kisses Kpacu's ring and then puts on her ring. Thank you GodFather, I wont let you down! 

Viene smiles at the GodFather and exits the office to head to Black Bottom! 

Report Post Tip

Viene gives Kpacumup another hug before facing him.

My dear dear Godfather , it has been a joyous, colorful winks at Ratman  journey with you . The Loop have been my home and family , you have always guided me and help me .

Raise the glass of champagne

Thank you sir for this opportunity . 

Report Post Tip

Hear Hear! Congratulations to you Viene. I am so happy to see you set up your new family in the motor city. I know that you will do great things and help this city prosper.

Now, can I have a hug too?

Report Post Tip

Congrats Viene, this is something I know you worked hard for and is very well deserved. I am very pleased to be apart of something great. With your guidance and leadership, I don't have any doubts things will run smoothly and this city will prosper. 

I see nothing but great things going for Motor City. And I want to Salute you to your new and smaller HQ but great title!

Congrats JynxFather!  

As Clyde pours a glass of the finest Champagne into Viene glass and his and sips it down.

Report Post Tip

Lawrence looking for Viene in the crowd. when he finally bumps into her he grabs a nice necklace for her.

Well deserved Viene! We are proud to come with you from The Loop to Black Bottom.

Lawrence grabs another glass of Clydes champagne...

Report Post Tip

Well done Godfather Veine! You will do well, of that I am sure.

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the news of the expansion of the Loop into Black Bottom, and the move to be made by Viene to take over the business in the district as Godmother, Ziva felt a deep smile. Her mother and great-grandmother had both spent time in the same crew as Viene under Cpt-Harris before his death, and both had gained a real respect for Viene, a sense of which had been passed down to Ziva herself.

Heading to one of the busier streets in North Side, Ziva slipped down an alleyway and to the back door of what appeared, on the outside, to be a very plain, ordinary, everyday diner. In reality, the diner was owned by a friend of a friend and was a front for a basement brewery, doubling as a trading post for mafiosi to buy and sell fine bottles of alcohol, smuggled in the country from all over. Ziva had a particular blend of whiskey in mind as a gift for Viene to help her celebrations for her promotion. A quick word to the owner saw him direct her to a shifty looking young man in the corner of the basement, with a long overcoat and a wheelbarrow stacked high with bottles. His wasn't a face that she recognized and she assumed he was probably representing her usual guy for this type of thing. With a quick nod and an exchange of cash, the bottle was hers, and she made a quick exit from the room. Making a brief return to her HQ, she wrapped the bottle up in tissue paper and headed over to see Viene.

Congratulations on the move Viene! I'm sure the Loop is going to sorely miss having you around, but I have every faith in you making a real mark over in Black Bottom and helping to rebuild the city of Detroit. I wish better luck on you and yours than the previous few inhabitants of the city have had, I'm sure you will have the city prospering in no time at all.

She hands over the bottle with a smile and makes a quick exit, sure that the new Godmother must have plenty of work to do in making the new district truly her home.

Report Post Tip

MiyukiSharlot walk towards Viene and give her a big hug before she speaks.

Well deserve Sissy. Our bloodline were together for a very long time. This is a precious moment for me because you choose me to be here, standing next to you, for making Black Bottom prosperous. I am always proud of you. 

Miyuki smiles at Viene before turning around then raise her glass.

Cheers for our lovely Godfather Viene! 

Report Post Tip

Cas hears of the news about his CL making the move and taking over Black Bottom, DT. He immediately stops his operations for a day to celebrate. Taking the flight to Detroit, he meets up with Viene and the rest of the crew.

Viene, congratulations on taking over the Black Bottom. Im glad to apart of the city, and will help out in any way I can.

Lets make a toast.. A toast to a new journey.

He smiles while raising a glass to the sky.

Report Post Tip

Hecate heard about the news of her CL becoming the new GF of Black Bottom. She went to her place.

Viene congratulations on becoming the new GF. I'm glad to have serve you. I will just be here with Tither to support BB.

Tries to find her new CL, Tither, so that she can congratulate her too.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on Godfather Viene! Your bloodline has always shown to be hardworking and caring towards those around you. I know you will continue in this fashion and make Black Bottom prosper.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Black Bottom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL