Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 14:21:35
Page:  1 
The Crow's Nest hits South Philly! Started by: _The-Crow_ on Dec 10, '13 04:11

Sleeping at his desk inside of the Double D's Hq _The-Crow_ is suddenly awaken by a knock at his office door, he walks to the door and opens it and there stands WiggleButt with a huge grin on his face.

WiggleButt says.

Get dressed Crow, were going for a ride!

They leave the Hq and head to South Philly, WiggleButt telling _The-Crow_ where to go.  During the drive WiggleButt has him stop in front of a Empty building.  They both get out and WiggleButt looks at _The-Crow_ and reaches into his pocket...

Crow it's time we expand, so here are the keys to your new HQ here in South Philly!

_The-Crow_ takes the keys from Wiggle but and opens the door to his new HQ, looks around a bit and then turns back toward Wiggle.

_The-Crow_ says.

Thank you Wiggle,  my bloodline has never been given this opportunity before, so I'm going to do my best to make you and my ancestors proud!  I look forward to continuing working with you in rebuilding this fine city, I know we can do great things and can't wait to see what we accomplish together! 

Report Post Tip

It is always exciting to see new bloodlines getting a chance to shine. Congratulations Crow.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Crow's Nest hits South Philly!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL