Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 06:07:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Opening Up Old Wounds Started by: -Assassin- on Dec 10, '13 17:45

Toaly.... arrogant? Oh...Please. He is one of the most nice people I have met on my time here.

Report Post Tip

This thread wasnt intended to be a dick measuring contest, Morty. im simply telling my impression. i dont live in the past. im about the future and could really care less what happened back in May. I care about now and what is to come in the future. But for the record, that one shot, had i taken it would have been a kill shot. i wouldnt have taken it until i was absolutely sure i could one hit the SOB. 

Report Post Tip

WEAAAAAAAAAAAAK.

Oh sorry, I was thinking out loud again (BTW, Toaly isn't arrogant, I am.)

This thread wasnt intended to be a dick measuring contest, Morty.

Of course not, I wouldn't want to shame anyone.

i dont live in the past. im about the future and could really care less what happened back in May.

Isn't this ENTIRE thread about something in the past..? I AM SO CONFUSED.

I care about now and what is to come in the future

Then why bring up the past and Toy Armadillo's 'Arrogance'? On Your don accounts demotion or whatever the fuck this threads about?

But for the record, that one shot, had i taken it would have been a kill shot. i wouldnt have taken it until i was absolutely sure i could one hit the SOB. 

Stop living in the past kiddo, you care about the now and the future, remember?

Report Post Tip
You forgot to post about when you talked to armorbearer about going rogue.
Report Post Tip

very true i did. the actions noted above and on page 1 were the exact reason that convo occured. Perhaps that would have been at least if nothing else a more epic way to go out rather than retirement. but I thought, why stain my bloodline over that? better to leave with my honor in tact and fight another day. whats done is done. im done with this issue. feel free to keep debating the issue if you guys would like. I have a crew to help and an account to build. no sense on dwelling on this any longer as Morty was kind enough to remind me.  I probably shouldnt have wrote this thread to begin with but like i said, whats done is done and im past the point of no return now.  

PK and I didnt see eye to eye on some things but i still had a blast building that account. i can duplicate another this time around. To those that found this thread offensive i apologize, it was not intended for that purpose. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip
One of the great sub crew leaders of our times
Report Post Tip
MORTY YOU ARE SO BAD AT INCOG <3

Assassin my first thought when reading this was who the fuck are his friends?! That's not intended to be mean, but you seem to have issues with every place you go, and every person who has relayed their experience with you to me. I understand it can be frustrating to not feel your work is being acknowledged, but you need to keep in mind the world doesn't owe you anything. When you come out here and talk about crewleader balls and how you intended to rogue, what you're telling your future crewleaders is basically if they have an issue with you they should probably just go ahead and HQ you.

What prompts me to respond at all though is the implication that Toaly is arrogant.

This is one of the most ridiculous claims I've ever heard. Toaly not only doesn't laud his own accomplishments but he actively praises those of others on a regular basis. If he wants to Toaly can rank faster than anyone else in the game, he has a long history with the game, and is beloved by basically everyone he interacts with including people who in many lives gain positions of power or amazing guns which makes him powerfully connected. Toaly would have a RIGHT to be arrogant. But he's not. In fact of all the people I consider to have particular talent here he is by far the least so.
Report Post Tip
I wasn't going to give this thread another look but since we are talking present tense I will give you the time of day with another response. So this response is 3 fold.

1. Toaly and I have already had a chat in private and if my CL had an issue with what I posted he would have HQ'd me and or dropped me from his crew as I was still a thug when this thread was written.as far as I am concerned and I am sure that Toaly feels the same way,we are good now.
2. If you had read my thread correctly you would have noticed that my vendetta died when Klint died. I do not hold a grudge against the person playing the account but the character as we are role playing mobsters. There fore when Klint died so did my vendetta. I believe that each account is a clean slate and the actions of the parents do not nessessarily reflect that of their children.
3. There has not been a single account in the assassin bloodline that has gone rogue. Hence the reason I didn't go rogue when I had the chance. Like me or hate me if you want like I said before. On your theory that means that in a sense everyone who has actually gone rogue should be HQ'd. With that said I have nothing more to say on this subject.
Report Post Tip
1) Nowhere do I imply at all that anyone has a problem with you posting this thread. I'm sure Toaly was okay, he's a great guy, but that doesn't mean something incorrect wasn't said.

2) I also don't imply anywhere that you're going to bloodline Paul Klint, or say anything at all about the whole issue with Paul Kint, I have no opinion on that. The main purpose of my reply is addressing your interaction in this thread with Toaly.

3) I am neither saying you have rogued nor that those who have should be bloodline HQ'd. I said that when you post about how your proposed plan to deal with conflict resolution was to retire and then rogue from another crew to kill your former leader, you are not going to inspire future confidence in your stability/loyalty as a member, let alone the ability to handle the conflict resolution that would accompany a hand position. This could lead to future undesirable treatment. I am trying to help you out there.
Report Post Tip

Why can't we be friends?

Report Post Tip

We should be.

Goku, can we be friends, friend?

Report Post Tip

If you guys would like I'll be your friend. I like friends :), me no gusta enemies! 

Report Post Tip
Nothing beats a good story about somebody who almost rogued
Report Post Tip
Damn 6 people in ONE Skype call.
Report Post Tip

Plis guiz. Stahp. Plis.

Report Post Tip

No Morty. I will not be YOUR friend. One as beautiful as you deserves much much more.

Will you sit on my face?

Report Post Tip
Paging Street Sweeper.
Report Post Tip
This thread made me smile and confirmed something I have long thought about our way of life.

Those that can do. Those that can't depend on self promotion.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Opening Up Old Wounds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL