Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 20:03:53
Page:  1 
Godpanda, Corktown. Lost - Czylharz Division Started by: DeadlySpikeS on Dec 10, '13 19:09

Vicious... 

Hold on. Hold on. I mean...

Spike skips around no longer carrying pinwheels and hard candies, but just cigarettes and a bottle of scotch. 

This is a beautiful day. It is a new day. It's is a JackRyan's day to step up and take something he has earned. He'll be a godfather in Corktown, Detroit. Yes, he gambled his way to godfather with me. 

Spike manages to light one of his cigarettes despite his hands being pretty full

My Panda is leaving me, and this will be quite sad as my collection of animals thins out. However, I can try to be content with borrowing Ziva's elephant once in a while I suppose. He stomps around sometimes and I feed him tree snacks. It's a thing. He also wears zebra pajamas. He's an interesting elephant. 

Spike takes a good double shot worth of the scotch to the face... which he probably shouldn't be doing for a nicely aged single malt, but these days he just doesn't give a fuck. 

JackRyan has been working with me for quite a while. I hope I have taught him a few things, and I think he has taught me a few things too, especially about odd people trying to get in our crew etc. Weird kittens...

Coughs up a lung or five from the smoking in the past week, but regains his composure. 

It will be sad to see him leave my district and go off into the big world, but such is life. I watched him grow up as a little panda cub and then bigger and then bigger and now he's one of those fat-entire-bamboo-tree-forest-eating pandas that'll roll on top of other animals by accident, but will also like swat away any one who wants to start a fight. So that's kinda cool I suppose. He wouldn't do that with the lion iocaste though; he knows better. 

Brushes some ash off that had formed over his fingers.

He will do well working with the rest of the godfathers, and I know he has a good value set which is the most important thing. 

Congratulations to JackRyan and to Corktown, and stop being sad.

Report Post Tip

Ziva heads out onto the streets, carrying, uncharacteristically for her, an over sized handbag made of shiny red leather. The handbag seemed to move a little, and Ziva could be seen to occasionally tap against the side of it, as if to protest against the movements. 

Spike, Spike, Spike, I'm so proud to see your district expanding outwards. All the best to Mr. Ryan out in Corktown. And uh. I have somebody with me who has. Well. Something to say.

She unzips her handbag, and out pops an elephant.

He's been unbelievably excited about being mentioned out on the streets, y'know.

Ziva suddenly notices her elephant making a break for the trees nearby, eying up the tree snacks, and hurries after him.

Report Post Tip

Its so exited to see that you let JackRyan go to DT Godfather Spike so he can show us how great he can do it there, looking forward to see what other thing you have for us in the next weeks

Report Post Tip

I am not sure what all this talk is of animals eating trees! I know Panda's like bamboo but I sure hope elephant's do not like maple! Congratulations Jack on your district and to Spike on your expansion.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godpanda, Corktown. Lost - Czylharz Division
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL