Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 07:46:17
Page:  1 
From A Cub To A Pandafather Started by: Atrocity on Dec 10, '13 19:09

It was a cold windy day in the motor city Atrocity had stopped the limo Jack Ryan was in his favorite spot over looking the city Atrocity walked up behind him and put his arm around him took a breath.

"It's a big day today my friend this damn war with Salvatore has been crazy he wants to have a meeting at his speakeasy within the next hour , he wants to end things between us."

"This meeting is going to give us everything we wanted , Godfather Spike and Jake have already given us the nod and backing to do this and we shall be forever grateful to Czylharz for the opportunities"

"It will just be us tonight though KrookedC is busy tonight setting up his new hq I am going to need a great mobster to help me rebuild this district he is the perfect choice loyal hardworking and can get hold of all the beer!"

Jack let off a small smile

"And as Spike would say right now "yay".

Atrocity then got the look from Jack before he spoke

"You know this is a set up right?"

"It's what I counted on my friend I offered his Right hand man joey control of all his rackets there will be a loaded gun taped under the table."

Jack hugged his friend 

"That's what I love about you always one step ahead I can count on you."

Atrocity turned and opened the limo door for his friend

"Let's get on our way tonight you take this city my friend we can celebrate later."

About forty five minutes later they arrived at the speakeasy before entering Jack and Atrocity were patted down by the only

Report Post Tip

They were greeted by Salvatore an old time mobster who had run the organized crime world of Detroit for many years now he was old school hated the new school and felt he was untouchable he pointed to Jack's and Atrocity's seat and they took their time before finally getting into them.

Salvatore lit his cigar took a long puff blowing the smoke towards Jack and beginning to speak

"You know why were here tonight this war has gotten out of hand you're costing me money , men and time I don't care to dedicate I could have finished you Mr.Ryan but I feel you can bring something to me you have a few good businesses going and have half the city police on your pay roll I feel like a deal can be made."

Jack leaned forward

"Yeah what would that be?"

"The cops on your payroll now work for me and 75 percent of the income for your rackets."

"Who do you think I am some nobody? Do not disrespect me with that offer you work for me!"

"Yeah , let's see if you make it out of this room" Salvatore tried to call for his men

Before the words could get out of his mouth Jack pulled the gun from under the table walked up to Sal and put the gun in his mouth

"You listen here , I am tired of the taxes the disrespect , you think you run this town but you don't I now control this town everything you own is mine you're nothing this is your final sit down it's nothing but flowers and a funeral for you cause tonight you sleep with the fishes."

"Fuck you Jack fuck you"

One shot went off one the whole city could hear everyone knew what had happened the old man was dead and the streets were in an up roar the streets were cheering

The new Godfather had risen!

Report Post Tip

Congrats with your move to Corktown DT and been the new Godfather there

Its well deserved and I wish you the best of luck there Sir

Report Post Tip

:)Congratulations for being the Godfather there :)

Keep your hopes high 

Report Post Tip

Nice boss about time the old man was put out of his misery and good to see the Panda sitting on his thorne. I'm sure we are gonna do great thing in Corktown. Grats my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr. Jack Ryan

Glad to see another member from the Czylharz obtain Godfather.

I wish you the best :)

Report Post Tip

Well Jack what can I say? It has been fun working with you here in the Suburbs and then continuing to get to know you when you moved to South Side. I am so excited to see this day come and such a wonderful person take Godfather. I am so proud to say your roots started here. I know you will bring great things to Corktown and to this thing of ours. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: From A Cub To A Pandafather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL