Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 02:50:57
Page:  1 
Found in Corktown! Started by: KrookedC on Dec 10, '13 19:21

Walking around the HQ after all that went down, KrookedC is slighty peeved at his boss JackRyan.  He couldn't be happier he took the old man out but was thinking it was odd that he was not informed let alone there when it went down. Looking around the HQ, KrookedC notices another odd thing. A painting hanging straight. Everyone in the family knew how much he hated that.Walking over to the painting and turning it slightly so it was a bit crooked he smiled. 

There we go, now it looks right.

Hearing the bosses office door open, KrookedC see JackRyan standing there looking a bit upset. Before he could ask what was wrong the New Godfather spoke.

God Damnit Krooked!I swear your gonna give me a ulcher with all this shit. I'm tired of everything having to be krooked. Painting, mirrors, the newspaper. What the fuck man, this will drive me insane. Know what, thats it I'm done with you. Get out!

KrookedC's jaw drops and tries to understand what the hell just happened.Grabbing his coat, KrookedC starts to head toward the door when he stops. Krooked glances back at JackRyan and Jack has a smile on his face.

Come back here Krooked, lets have a drink we need to discuss some things.

Looking confused Krooked heads to the off and grabs the brandy and pours to glasses. Hands one to JackRyan and takes a sip of his own as he sits back in the chair confused.

Look, I know your probally pissed and bit confused by what happened. So before I let you say anything let me explain.You knew I was thinking of taking the old man out, was long overdue we talked on that many times. I just didn't tell you when. Not cause of mistrust but because I needed you alive. I know you would have been there shooting before me but I couldn't risk that. If I died the family would need you. But more importantly, If i lived and took this title, I need a breathing captain that could takeover and help me rebuild this district.And that my friend would be you.

JackRyan tosses you some keys and drains his glass. Looking back he offers you a cig.

Well you what do you think?

Krooked drains his glass and takes a puff of his cig and clears his throat.

At first we were Lost, and now we are Found-Czylharz Division! Lets get this district going the way it needs to be.

Report Post Tip

Congrats old friend, I'm sure it isn't shocking to anyone and I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congrats with your own family sir

You have worked hard and diserve this and have a good and long life

Report Post Tip

KrookedC I know you have been a great asset to Jack during your time with him. I also know you will lead a wonderful family. Congratulations on your auth.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Found in Corktown!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL