Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:00:46
Page:  1 
The Legend of Jesse "Fearless J" Wellens Started by: Leper on Dec 12, '13 09:59
Leper hobbles his way down a dark, deserted alley, supporting himself with a cane. He walks alone. Solitude has never been a problem for Leper, as his appearance makes him uncomfortable to look at and his raspy voice uncomfortable to listen to. He is a sick and decrepit man, muttering in a raspy voice as he limps through the Chicago slums. From behind, a figure emerges...

"Well, what do we have here? Give me your wallet, old man."

Before Leper could turn around, he feels the cold steel of a crowbar crack his skull. He falls to the ground, moaning in his raspy, gravely voice. Blood trickles down his decaying forehead as he reaches for his cane to defend himself from his attacker. He is too slow. The thug plants his foot down hard on Leper's frail hand. Leper seethes through his rotten teeth as he feels and hears the brittle bones in his hand crack under the weight of his attacker's boot.

Suddenly, he hears a gun shot. The bullet hits a nearby dumpster next to his attacker. The thug turns and looks at the shadowy figure at the mouth of the alley and runs away cowardly. The shadowy figure approaches Leper and helps him to his feet.

"Are you ok?" the stranger asks warmly. His voice is comforting, much like that of a woman.

"You... you saved my life" Leper rasps back at the man. He focuses his yellow bloodshot eyes on him. He recognizes him almost immediately. It is Jesse "Fearless J" Wellens. Leper knew JesseWellens well. Not personally, but by reputation. Legend has it, he acquired the nickname Fearless J from his high school football days, where it was rumored that no matter how cold a day it was, there was no bench he could not warm. To this day he is still heralded as the team's greatest mascot ever.

"You scared that mugger away by shooting at that trash can. I am forever in your debt." said Leper respectfully. Little did Leper know, JesseWellens was aiming for the man's head but missed entirely. Embarrassingly actually. But JesseWellens would never tell. In fact, JesseWellens never needed to tell anyone anything. His legend speaks for him. The End

Report Post Tip
Sounds to me like we have a young KingBenny in the makings. They even look a little bit alike honestly.
Report Post Tip

This is a disaster of a story, please edit and revise.

Leaves with a faint but familiar scent of cheese, indicating his past relation to the infamous Cheese Syndicate

Report Post Tip

Leper thank you for that story, I feel so much more safer and secure now knowing that the Legend that is JesseWellens Is a member of the Purring Penquins.

Goes back to leaving his door unlocked at night knowing that Jesse "Fearless J" Wellens is there to protect him

Report Post Tip
Indeed Mr. Chow, and feel safe you should. JesseWellens, or Fearless J as many people call him, is also known as The Protector. Legend has it, whatever his gun touches is protected for hours
Report Post Tip
Rest in peace, JesseWellens. Even in death, may your legend live on.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of his next of kin, please give him my sympathies and condolences. As is evident by the suit he was buried in, JesseWellens was fond of pictures of topless muscular men. I imagine his son will be wearing something similar. That might help make him easier to spot. Thanks in advance.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

While Tokyo was on her nightly stroll through the village, walking her pet iguana she came across two little old ladies retelling a tale about a great man. She leaned in and listened to the ladies, when they finished she stole their purses. She also stole one of the arms of one of the grandmas. As she walked home, munching on the arm, she talked to her pet.

Jesse "Fearless J" Wellens. Sounds like a great hero of hobo's and bums. Don't you think SpaceCadet?

She nodded down to her iguana. It nodded up at her. They were both in agreement of the greatest bench warmer in history. The stories say, he even had his own cheerleading team. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Legend of Jesse "Fearless J" Wellens
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL