Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 14:24:03
Page:  1 
Join The Christmas Fun Started by: Madmax on Dec 21, '08 20:06
I had an idea that I thought would be fun if the Mafia community sang the song "The 12 Days of Christmas" where people would sing a part, send me the video by email then I would put the videos into one video to make it the whole song with different people singing different parts.

This would be fun to not only show how fun people can be this time a year but show youtube viewers the fun light side of everyone. You can sing it yourself on video, sing it and make it look like your pet is signing or even a sock puppet if you want. You can select any part of the song to sing and I'll try to put the most amount of people in the video as possible.

Please message me if you have any questions and to get my email so I can get the video from you and you can use anything you like to record the video.
Report Post Tip
I think this is a great idea Madmax, it will certainly show that some of us do indeed have soft sides. Just like yer nan.
Report Post Tip
Great idea. I would partake if I had the technology :/
Report Post Tip
no problem..please let me know if you want to do it so I'm not waiting for nobody please.
Report Post Tip
I may have to cancel if people are not willing, sorry for the people who already agreed to do this. i will let everyone know tomorrow some time.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Join The Christmas Fun
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL