Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:49:29
Page:  1 
The Bar Experience Started by: Epidemic on Dec 14, '13 00:40

Epidemic was sitting in his favorite spot in his favorite bar when he had a thought, he was feeling in a generous mood today so decided to play a little game on the general public. Ordering another beer from the waitress he began jotting down notes which would become an important part of his plans. As the waitress returned with his beer he smiled and thanked her, as he passed her a screwed up piece of paper she looked confused but Epidemic soon informed her of his intentions and told her to show it to everybody who enters the bar.

Epidemic then stood up from his seat and went to the restroom, as he left the waitress decided to look at what was written on the piece of paper he had given to her.

If you seek a reward you shall order a beverage in a Mexican accent, call the waitress sweetheart and then go to the restroom

Arriving at the restroom Epidemic knocked on the door to check if anyone was inside, waiting a moment with no response he was satisfied the restroom was vacant so opened the door, as he went inside he noticed there was only one toilet directly in front of him, a small sink was just to the left and above that was an old looking mirror which had a slight crack in the top left corner and finally to the right he noticed a towel hanging from a rusted hook.

Closing the door behind him he slid the lock across and pulled a piece of paper from his pocket, unfolding it he begins to read what is written.

For your reward, Exit the restroom and go directly to the jukebox, pick any song and sing along

Happy with everything he had written, he placed the paper onto the toilet lid, washed his hands and exited the restroom. Walking back to his seat he stopped to speak to the waitress. "Hello sweetheart, could you do me a favor and anyone who sings along to the jukebox, please tell them to check the notice board".

Epidemic then made his way back to the table his beer was at and took a swig, taking another piece of paper from his pocket he heads over to the notice board, before pinning it up he quickly reads it to make sure everything he wants is written down.

If you really wish to be rewarded, Go to the bar and empty the peanut bowl however you wish

Taking a pin out of the notice board he attaches the piece of paper to the board and heads over to the bar and takes a seat, taking a handful of peanuts from the bowl sitting on the bar he pauses for a second and then empties the bowl onto the bar. Within seconds the bartender comes over and asks Epidemic what hes doing and if he could stop since other people might want some peanuts.

"I'm sorry sir but I need this bowl, it's part of an experiment". Epidemic continued to inform the bartender of his plans and then placed a piece of paper in the empty bowl, requesting a new bag of peanuts from the bartender he quickly went over what was written on the note.

This is it, your reward is close, Now do something random and leave

Just as he had finished reading the note again the bartender had put a bag of peanuts down in front of him, thanking the bartender, Epidemic then opens the peanuts and places them in the bowl covering the note. Taking $100 from his wallet he hands it to the bartender. "All I ask is that you make sure the note gets put back into the bowl and covered again".

Epidemic only had one more thing to do so he went and spoke to the waitress again, this time telling her that if she sees him leave three times then to stop handing people who enter the note he had given her earlier.

Happy everything is set in motion, Epidemic returns to his seat and sips his beer which has turned warm so he orders another and waits for fellow citizens to enter the bar, excited to see how his plan would unfold he couldn't help but smile, it reminded him of when he was a child, he and his brother would play tricks on unsuspecting people around the neighborhood.

Report Post Tip

After some hours sitting in the bar and having watched at least 10 people enter and leave again without participating in his little game, Epidemic was feeling slightly downhearted, he didn't know whether people just we're not interested in receiving something for doing very little or maybe he hadn't made it clear enough what he wanted.

So he took another piece of paper out and jotted something down, smiling, he told himself that this would do the trick and with that he began to feel a little more optimistic that future patrons of the bar would find it easier to participate in his little game.

Epidemic then jumped up from his seat and went over to the waitress, handing her the new piece of paper he instructed her to give it to everyone who enters alongside the other piece. The waitress agreed to do this and as Epidemic went back to sit down she unfolded the paper and read what was on it.

Simply follow the notes and do as they say and you shall be rewarded, yes rewarded for doing almost nothing!

Report Post Tip

Fedelta walks in hearing about some "contest" he reads over the rules. He then says 'Eh chica get me a water." once she bring it to him she says "Will there be anything else?" he replies with "No sweetheart that will be all." He gets up and greets Epidemic "Hello my friend how are you?"

They stand around for a short while talking about the new family, their new friendships, and the money that there is to be made all over the country! Fedelta then excuses himself to the bathroom. Once he exits the bathroom he heads towards the jukebox and plays "Baby by Justin Bieber!" He then begins to sing " And, I was like baby, baby, baby, oh.. bleh bleh bleh" He then makes fun of the song and turns it off with a chuckle.

He then walks over to the bar and grabs the bowl of peanuts and throwing it at a man who had been staring him down, they spill all over the floor. He then walks up to the man smacks him in the face, slams his head into the table knocking him out cold and exits the bar.

Report Post Tip

Epidemic was delighted to see someone finally take part, it was more amusing to watch sitting from his table in the corner than he initially thought it would be! Pulling an envelope from his pocket he quickly puts something inside and seals it, following Fedelta outside he catches up to them and hands them the envelope.

"Well done, quite the performance in there, here is your reward."

Having given Fedelta their reward he heads back inside and awaits to see if anyone else will show up.

Report Post Tip

Anastasia walks up to the door, slowly turns the handle and enters the dimly lit bar. Thankful the lighting is not so bright as to put a spotlight on her and expose her nervousness. Glancing around the bar, she notices Epidemic sitting alone at a table, drinking a beer.  As she was about to make her way to greet her friend, she was suddenly staring at the waitress in front of her from out of nowhere, startling her a bit. The waitress hands Anastasia a piece of paper, and she begins to read as the waitress leaves. 

Eyes alight with interest and curiosity of a contest, a shy smile appears on her face emphasizing her pouty lips.  After reading the rules of the contest, Anastasia glances around to see if she can determine the Mastermind of this adventure. Everyone looks to be uninterested in what she is doing, so she has no clue.  Deciding it does not matter who is behind it as it sounds fun and intriguing, Anastasia saunters over to the bar where the waitress had disappeared to.  Asking in a southern belle voice, "Senorita, Este kajra quisiera pedir un vaso de ron con coca cola por favor. Gracias!"

Anastasia gracefully sits at the bar, then patiently waits for her drink. Reading the rules once more as she waits, she blushes at the next rule, "sweetheart" indeed.  The waitress places her rum and coke in front of her, and with a smile Anastasia softly says to her, "Gracias, novia."

Feeling the blush creep over her face instantly, Anastasia takes a much needed sip of her drink, then slides off her stool with graceful movements. Brushing her hands over her skirt to smooth the nonexistent wrinkles, she makes her way to the restroom.  Looking inside this quaint little restroom, noticing the lack of elegance but functionable nonetheless, before her eyes settle on the slip of paper for the next part of this adventure.  Reading the piece of paper slowly, thinking "Oh gosh, sing in front of everyone!!!!" Places the paper back down, and turns to leave the restroom.

Walking towards the jukebox, she browses over the songs, her eyes fixated on one of her top favorites.  Anastasia presses the button for the song and takes a deep breath for courage. As the music begins to fill the bar, Anastasia sings with a beautiful voice, not knowing the patrons behind her were now listening and watching her with curiosity.  Tapping her fingers on the jukebox to the rhythm of the song, Anastasia begins to sing, " 'Cause you're a good girl and you know it, you act so different around me, 'cause you're a good girl and you know it, I know exactly who you could be, so just Hold on, We're going home."  Anastasia always loved that song ever since she was gifted it from her Master.

Anastasia is stopped by the waitress once again, asking Anastasia to check out the notice board.  Anastasia smiles politely and thanks the waitress. Glancing at the notice board, she spies the next piece of paper, and begins to read it. Accepting this challenge with a bit of devilment in her eyes as she walks towards the bar once more.  Leaning against the bar, her arms resting on the counter, with one delicate finger, she slowly pulls the bowl of peanuts to her.  Toying briefly with all sorts of ideas, from playful to serious, Anastasia decides to be creative.  Removing one peanut at a time, placing them on the bar, creating a surprise.

Brushing her hands together, ridding herself of the peanut crumbs, Anastasia looks into the bowl and retrieves the piece of paper.  Reading it carefully, she smiles to herself. 

Anastasia turns around with purpose and walks towards the table in the middle of the bar.  Climbs onto the chair and then the table.  Sways her hips and shouts quite loudly, "Va a sacudir las cosas como son en caliente!!!"

Anastasia then calmly climbs down off the table and once again on the floor.  Looking around the bar at all the shocked faces, she giggles as she walks out the door, enjoying her first exciting adventure.

Anastasia giggles as she cannot wait until the  "E !!" spelled out in peanuts is discovered, and wonders how many people knew she shouted on the table, "Going to shake it like it is hot!!"~~

Report Post Tip

Sipping a beer, Epidemic notices his friend Anastasia enter the bar, he almost got up to greet her but remembered his game he was playing so stayed put, watching on as the waitress hands Anastasia the starting piece of paper he smiles but quickly composes himself so that Anastasia couldn't suspect him of any part in what she was about to do.

Epidemic watched on with enthusiasm as Anastasia made her way around the bar and one by one she completed the tasks, he was so excited at one point that he found himself standing up to get a better view as she had climbed up onto a table. As everything calmed down and Anastasia left, Epidemic quickly put something into an envelope and followed after her.

"Wow.. what can I say, simply awesome, here's your reward"

Having given Anastasia her reward, Epidemic hurries back into the bar and sits at his table, waiting and wondering if a final person will play out his game.

Report Post Tip

After trying to make out what His overly excited kajira was trying to tell Him, Grey started walking towards Epidemic's favorite bar. His kajira, Miss Steel had so much fun, she nearly sputtered trying to get the tale out, so that I would hurry to the bar and try. I finally gave in, whether or not I would get there in time, was another story.

I didn't see much activity when I entered, and headed to a table in a far corner, to keep a good eye on the room. As I sat down, I nodded to Epidemic on the other side of the room. I didn't really know what to expect, as Miss Steel had told Me absolutely no details, just that it was wicked fun...

The waitress sidled up to the table, giving Me a wink, and slipping a tiny piece of paper in My jacket pocket. I'm used to such things, so I almost didn't check it, but as she hadn't asked what I'd like to drink, it sparked My curiosity. I reached deep in My pocket, pulling the piece of papaer into the dim light to read it.

If you seek a reward you shall order a beverage in a Mexican accent, call the waitress sweetheart and then go to the restroom

Ahhh, I thought. So this was the "wicked fun" that Miss Steel was talking about. I decided to play along, as I was already there anyway. I called to the waitress, and since I was fluent in a couple languages, I asked in perfect spanish.

"Un cerveza porfavor."

I didn't take her long to draw some beer from the tap, and sashay over to My table, a cute little thing. As she placed the drink and started to head back to the bar, I called after her.

"Gracias, novia."

I downed the beverage before heading to the restroom, just cause I felt like it. I didn't see a time limit, so I was going to take My time and enjoy. Finally, I stood and made My way to the back of the room, trying the door, finding it open, and entered. I didn't really have to "do" anything, so felt a little dumb standing there. I noticed the piece of paper, laying on the toilet, and figured that would tell Me the next step. Chuckling to Myself, I headed over and read it.

For your reward, Exit the restroom and go directly to the jukebox, pick any song and sing along

I wasn't laughing for long as I realized I'd have to sing. I could sing, but usually perferred to on My own terms. Sighing to Myself, I decided what the hell, washed My hands, even though I hadn't touched anything, and headed out slowly to the jukebox. I stood there for a while, flipping through the songs, trying to figure out something I could sing that would feel like I was making a fool of Myself. Finally picking one, I pushed the money in and started the "kareoke" session.

I strained out My version of "What did the Fox say?" to the awesome merriment of the waitress, who then pointed to the notice board. I headed over, surprised to see the next part was a bit too easy. I figured why waste the peanuts, ordered another beer, and proceeded to eat them all, finding another piece of paper that I nearly missed, as I was dropping the shells back into the bowl. I read the slip of paper, then grinned wickedly.

This is it, your reward is close, Now do something random and leave

Something random eh? I had a mischievous streak, so I took the piece of paper to the restroom, switching it with the piece there, and dropped that one into the bowl. I shook My head and chuckled at My tiny prank before heading towards the door.

Report Post Tip

Epidemic was sitting at his table contemplating ordering another beer while he waited to see if a final person would fall victim to the game he had set out in the bar, just as he was about to call the waitress over he saw the front doors slowly open and a man he knew as Grey entered, watching him make his way to the far corner Epidemic wasn't sure if the waitress had forgotten about the paper she was supposed to give Grey as he entered.

Watching Grey sit he noticed him nod at him so Epidemic nodded back, within seconds of Grey being seated the waitress was handing him the first piece of paper. After the first challenge was complete Epidemic watched on as Grey downed his drink and went to the restroom, impressed with what he had seen, Epidemic smiled and watched on in anticipation as Grey continued the tasks.

Chuckling as Grey performed his version of 'What did the fox say' Epidemic prepared the envelope with the reward inside and placed it on his table ready for when Grey left the bar. Finally Grey had finished singing and was almost complete so Epidemic put on his coat and waited, seeing Grey switch the papers and begin to leave Epidemic let out a small laugh and followed him to the door.

Meeting him at the doors they went outside together and Epidemic explained to Grey that he was behind the game and handed him his envelope, having given Grey his reward Epidemic then went back inside quickly to inform the waitress the game was over, tipping her $100 for her part in the game he then left and headed outside.

Report Post Tip

As the meeting was coming to a conclusion, Dunhill stood, cleared his throat, and said......

"One last order of business to discuss".  Glancing down at the memo He received right before they began, saving it until last to end the meeting with good news. 

Dunhill as he makes his way to the bar entrance.  Walking in for the first time, Dunhill smiled as he glanced around, noticing what a good crowd there was tonight. Making his way to the bartender, he proceeds to instruct him on the first round of beers.

After a long day at work, the family was mingling and relaxing at the Street Bar.  Philli_stein and His M.Man were speaking quietly at the bar, when Epidemic, alert as always spotted the mysterious stranger walking their way.  Epidemic surveyed the stranger, the dark hat hiding his face to the suave long black cloak.  On impulse Epidemic stands guard in front of Philli_stein without hesitation, as the stranger seems to be focused on his boss.  

The stranger glances up to meet Epidemic's intense stare, and knows the moment of relief when Epidemic slightly smiles and relaxes his stance as he recognizes his face.  Dunhill then removes his hat, offers to shake his Leader's hand, "Well Philli_stein the place is looking great.  It is nice to have a relaxing atmosphere to unwind in after a long hard day at work, I really appreciate it as I am sure the entire family is as well."  Dunhill glances around the crowded Street Bar and smiles to himself how good it is to see it so full.  Walking up to stand next to Epidemic, Dunhill as he speaks, "Epidemic, I would like to thank you for creating the Bar.  It is such a fine establishment, very cozy and soothing." Dunhill offers a little more chit chat before making his way to the bar once more.  He turns around the crowd and announces "Everyone this next round is on me.  Enjoy!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bar Experience
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL