Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 11:23:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What Honor would do for you Started by: Honor on Dec 16, '13 20:18
Well Ragnarok I am around for the most of the day, I will always be around for every member and will always be open to any and everyone. I have never sit back and let others do things, I have always been an innovator, always trying to get ahead. No matter what I will always stand up for my family and will always be on the front line if necessary to defend my family.
Report Post Tip

I was not asking for names, simply actions. While I like that you intend to put thought and care into your recruitment, as I have seen many people lacking in that regard, how would you ensure that your sponsors acted in a similar manner? And as far as discipline goes, you claim that they were not disciplined, but also that they were too new. Would you discipline someone who was "too knew and [had] not gotten the feel for things yet", and in the situation mentioned how might you do so? Are these the only two ways you feel you are more "honorable"?

Report Post Tip
Kililka my friend, you misunderstood me my friend I should've made it clearer I apologize of not being so, I'll do my best to better explain it now. I said certain leaders didn't discipline those who shot at people too new to this world, those who just got off the boat and have yet to find a family and are still under protection. As to how I will ensure my sponsors do things the right way is to make sure they know the right way before they take on this role. Also I'll ask the new recruits how they were recruited, if they were to say a one liner that person who used the one liner would have to say why they used a one liner and if their excuse isn't good enough well I'll just have to take their sponsorship away until they are ready to be on board once again.
Report Post Tip

I apologize for the misunderstanding, friend. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I have no more for the time being. I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor.

Kilika makes his way past the few remaining bystanders to reflect on the candidates and figure out who he may want to vote for.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Honor would do for you
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL