Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:47:47
Page:  1 
Caged Kitten Returns to Elder's Home: BV Started by: DeadlySpikeS on Dec 16, '13 21:17

DSS mopes around. He didn't think he'd find himself willing to part with his FlashKitten, but it is time for Ragnar_Lothbrok to leave... to return home.

Today, I will be parting with my right hand, which is not an easy thing to do... Especially sending him at such a distance... Not an easy thing to replace, but sometimes it has to be done. Some people know that I am extremely picky about my hands...

In a way... It is a gift transferring over bloodlines. Jaqen and Tetley gave my father something in Bella Vista, and I am returning it to, well, one of them... But perhaps the other one will come back faceless etc. 

Anyway, so it is with both joy and sadness that I allow Ragnar_Lothbrok to return to Bella Vista. His family will be called "The Cyzlled Norse Men." He will be under Czylharz protection and I expect him to uphold the high standards of his blood's past. 

Sends Kitten off with some cans of food, but not fresh fish because there are certain sea birdlike creatures who might steal them. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ragnar,

I look forward to seeing you the work of your father and jaqen

Report Post Tip

"What can i say Ragnar, you have been a great servant to Chicago and the continuing expansion leaves exciting times up ahead.  I know you are more then capable of proving your worth in Bella Vista and i wish you a hearty congratulations and good luck."

Leaning over to Ragnar, he smiles, as he hands a bottle over. 

"This the Speakeasy special brew. a potent spirit with a bit of a kick, be careful when you drink it"

knowing he did not want to attract too much attention, he left with a simple nod and hand shake as he smiled thinking of Ragnar's poor liver and head the next day.

Report Post Tip

My brother, we have spent many of years together and it always brings a smile to see you go bold. Hopefully this time, you will have a long and prosperous life. You deserve it <3 

Report Post Tip

bip walks up to DeadlySpikeS and puts her hand on his back smiling. 

"Very nice choice I must say. I have no doubt that Ragnar_Lothbrok will do his ancestors proud. He deserves it like no one else, his is such a great day!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Caged Kitten Returns to Elder's Home: BV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL