Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 01:07:20
Page:  1 
Anarchy In the Staten Island! Started by: Anarchy on Dec 17, '13 00:51

Whilst listening to everyone else make their speeches Anarchy pulls out a Romeo x Juliet Cigar, clips the top off and lights it with a match puffing away while he smirks. After the previous man leaves the podium after his speech Anarchy sits up and walks to the podium stand.

Hello all, I am Anarchy and as much of you know I am a Man. The audience gasps

Alright, all jokes aside I am here wanting to move back to New York, I was in the Cray Family and then in Remy's Family as a hand while he lived a very short life and was taken in by my Lovely GodFather, JackRyan who has treated me great. 

But I miss New York, it was my home. It will forever be home to me and many others sons, nephews, cousins of the Men and Women who died that dreadful day.

What would I do if I am picked? I would of course help rebuild New York into the prosperous City it was once and deserves to be again along with the other fella's that deserved to move their. A City is like a home you feel warm and welcomed there at all times. 

Anarchy then takes a puff of his Cigar, a sip of water and throws the Cigar on the ground and sits back down to hear more speeches and questions.

Report Post Tip

JackRyan listens to Anarchy speak.

He takes a moment and thinks to himself. Anarchy had been a great member while he was around. He had been tossed from family to family and never really done anything wrong. He was down on his luck and needed a chance to make something for himself. 

When Anarchy approached JackRyan he thought to himself. Do I really want to lose this man? He is a very valuable member to the city and the 
district. However his blood was born into New York he grew up there. He was molded there. How could I stop him from returning. With that said he walked up to Anarchy. 

I wish you the very best of luck. You have been very good to me and I couldn't say a bad thing about you. 

JackRyan steps back to see what anyone else has to say. 

Report Post Tip

Regardless of what happens Jack, I respect you and I will always be loyal to you for taking me in at tough times I have nothing more then the utmost respect for you.

Anarchy then bows at Jack and waits for my Questions and remarks. 

Report Post Tip

Atrocity was finishing up some business when he decided to stop on the streets , noticing a familiar voice he listened in on his speech and when the man finished Atrocity stepped up to speak.

Anarchy are bloodlines have worked together for a while now and I have always been impressed you know how to keep morale up in a crew you are what every crew leader looks for someone who can keep the good times going in a crew motivate members but also teach them the ways of this thing.

You are a hard working man and I am glad you are entering this competition my friend I wish you the best of luck and do hope when the votes are tallied up and it's all said and done you will end up with a flight to a new city and the keys to a new hq though I don't want to lose you I want to see you get a shot and show this world what you can do.

I wish you the best my friend and as always it's been a pleasure.

Atrocity slips Anarchy a blunt gives Anarchy a quick hug and lets him get back to his campaign Atrocity then slips back into the shadows.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Atrocity, I know me and your Father were great friends and my Grandfather and yours were also close friends. I appreciate your kindness and your Families warm hearted welcomes.

Report Post Tip

Anarchy, let me throw a very direct and blunt question about one of the other competitors in your direction. Neither Aaron or Carl are so far behind you that they couldn't leapfrog you in the standings should they enjoy a period of voting. Specifically in reference to Aaron, I think it's worth mentioning that his father was a senior, if not significant figure, as one of the Godfather's Dons in the previous New York regime.

Is this is a good thing? Should his experience not only in general but in the big apple stand him in good stead for a leadership role, or is it a little 'unfair' that he should return to the city so soon after his bloodline has enjoyed considerable success there? Or, perhaps, do you feel that bloodlines should be totally irrelevant here and candidates should be judged strictly on their own merits?

Report Post Tip

I think the first thing you said and third should be applied. Knowledge is a contributing factor in this thing of ours but we should also take in consideration of other candidates. I do support Aaron and I do support Telkin and Roquelaure, I believe that they will be great leaders and that their relatives have taught them well in this thing of ours.

I know that my bloodline isn't as impressive as others as it has been on these shores for only a year, compared to others who've gone through a lot of Generations.

In this life is anything fair though? We do what we do to further our status. We take a hold of opportunities in hopes to becoming respected and eventually leading your own crew or becoming trusted enough to be considered a hand position.

This is why I don't attempt to insult my competition, their bloodlines are respected and they're respectable people if I am to go to New York I know I can get along with whoever else is going to come with me.

If not I am in a great crew as it is, complaining will get me nowhere in this life and I do not wish to aggravate people in such a dangerous life we live.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Anarchy In the Staten Island!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL