Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 10:54:48
Page:  1 
Returning to Staten Started by: VincenzoBonanno on Dec 17, '13 01:01

Vincenzo walked quietly among the crowd taking time to listen to other candidates and here their view points as well as where they come from.As far as Vinny could see they were worthy adversaries and to them he gave his respect.Taking a moment Vinny straitened himself up took one deep breath and began speaking to any and all that might listen.

"Hello my fellow mobsters I am Vincenzo Bonanno and I have put my name upon the ballot with the blessings of my CL, in the hope of making a return to Staten Island. I myself am a NY native like one of my opponents and I wish to see it become great again. Now some have said New York City was possibly the most violent of all our cities. More bloodshed and more treachery than any other and then asked the question are you up to the task?"

"I would say that I am indeed from the moment my bloodline first set foot upon these shores they've been plunged into the hell that is war and they've seen first hand the lies and treachery. I am aware of the great undertaking that I ask for and believe I am strong enough.In the past I have shown unwavering loyalty to my CL's and worked hard for all of them regardless earning myself hand positions.I would continue this trend into my auth in the hope that I may help in restoring New york to her former glory,I would see her rise from the ashes as a phoenix if you all would but give me the chance."

"As my compatriot said as well, we all have secrets and yes we all may have our reasons but I have no fear and nothing to hide. I am a open and direct person and I had made it a point when I was in a hand position to be open and approachable  so i wont beat around the bush with this. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.Thank you all for your time."

Giving a bow Vincenzo awaited any questions that may come his way.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Returning to Staten
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL