Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:00:00
Page:  1 
Redrum for the streets of Statan Island Started by: Redrum_ on Dec 17, '13 01:53

Many candidates were inline to step up to the podium and give their speech on why they should be voted by the mobsters of the 4 cities to lead a crew in the district of Staten Island. Finally Redrum was called up. He stood up reached into his pocket and pulled out a flask to take a sip and gain some liquid courage. As he walks to the center he looks out to the mobsters standing and listening. Redrum clears his throat and begins..

" Hello everyone my name is Redrum, some of you may not know me but my bloodline has been on these shores on and off for a couple years. In that time I've met many great people and learned a lot about how things work. I had the honor of working in Staten Island before and with your help I'll be able to go back and help restore the district and great city of New York. If voted in as a CL I'll dedicate my time to working with the other CL's of Staten Island on rebuilding and helping everyone grow as a city. To help create a bond of brotherhood that allows the crews to all build together in safety without any unnecessary inner bloodshed. I appreciate you taking the time to listen and hope to count on your votes."

Redrum turns and walks into the shadows as the crowd whispers about the speech.

Report Post Tip

Misspelling the place you intend to set up in won't win you many voters old chap.

Regarding the actual thread - too short, poorly written. I don't feel as if I know you any better than I did before I read the thread; that is to say, you're a complete no one to me.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. But please elaborate to me why you feel I should vote for you?

Report Post Tip

Please show me where i misspelled New York or Staten Island, and this is my first street thread so my apologize but i felt I'd keep it short and to the point. I'm not here to spiel a bunch of bullshit and have people eat it as fine cuisine my friend, that being said  I'm glad you pointed these things out.

My past on here is one of death, my bloodlines notorious for joining this thing of ours before a war. I've had the honor to work with some great dons in all the 4 cities and have learned the kind of family I'd like to run, which is one where my members can joke around but still get shit down. A family that takes care of it's members to keep them safe and happy. If you vote for me your voting for a player whose going to take care of every member and help make sure they learn and are working to their fullest potential.

I plan on immediately getting in touch with the other CL's voted in and start working on creating a commission or some kind of council where the CL's can talk business and deal with any problems that occur. We all know New York's notorious past and I cant promise it'll change, what i will promise is that I'll try my hardest to have the city working together and not against each other. If the families can't work together in peace then how will they survive together and how will they rebuild the city.

I hope this answers your questions Goku, if you have anymore or would like me to clarify anything then please speak your mind.

Report Post Tip

The title of your speech - you spell it Statan. I think that's what Goku here is referring to...

Report Post Tip

ah my bad lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Redrum for the streets of Statan Island
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL