Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:38:02
Page:  1 
Husky makes a Big Run in New York Started by: Husky on Dec 17, '13 03:36

Husky walks, run, snips his way out of the alley in the big city of New York, he travels north to south, east to west of the city, and when he get tired he looks for a shaded tree and rest there for a while. Everybody was amused and confused of what this little K9 dog doing all of a sudden. After he takes a small breathe he stands up and walks to a small wooden box and hop on it.

Good day everyone it has been a long day for me running, walking around the city of Big Apple, I flew here to see and fall in love with the beauty of this fine city of New York. I stand in front all of you not because am throwing my hat to enter the election but am here in front of you coz I want to know more our candidates. Actually am happy and excited myself to see this young man and woman who throws their hat in this competition. I myself have been in same situation 8 months ago in the other world, and have done everything to be on the rank 1, now am here just to ask one question.

Well I do know that they may auth many though what if they will only auth one (1) what will you do to be on that position, what is your characteristic, what is your dream, what is your agenda,  how much confidence you have to be a leader of a family, or to be a leader of one district.

Oh I did say I will only ask one question and that is now to many, my apologies, anyway I will summarize my question

“What will you do to be on Rank 1 on this competition?”

Husky smiles while wagging his tail and hop down the wooden box and wait for the contestant to introduce themselves.

Report Post Tip

Anarchy walks towards and introduces himself to Husky

If you think I'll bribe you, you're very wrong. This is about respect. In the end it's all about respect, friends and Family who'll support you. 

I know I'll be a great leader and my dream is mainly sexy dreams with Betty White.

But all jokes aside I know I have what it takes. And I am sure the people who'll support me know also.

Report Post Tip

Redrum overhearing Husky walks over to say his piece

I've been listening to other competitors speeches and one thing I've noticed about a good percent of them is that at the end of the day they just want to see the best for New York. I want to see New York rise and run like a well oiled machine. I'm not experienced with running a family on these shores but I have ran families and Empires in other games so i do have the knowledge to lead. My dream is to help create a better New York. One not known just for it's violence but known for the bond that the families have. How i will do that is by creating a Council/Commission where the CL's discuss the big decisions that need to be made with Staten Island and also keep everything business as usual. I feel if the CL's work together they'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Report Post Tip
Honor walks over, feeds the husky a cookie and pats him on the head and says

I want to see New York like it was a few years ago. Full of life, laughter, money and friendship. It's been a home to many and most of my ancestors and from what I've read about it in there journals I can only dream to bring this city back to what it was, and I do believe me and a few of these fellow competitors are the best chance for it. The reason Chicago has remained so powerful is by simple communication, with this I do believe we can be a strong city once again.
Report Post Tip

Vincenzo walks over quietly as always giving a bow to his fellow candidates and speaks

"I like many others want to see Staten island as well as the rest of New York rise from the ashes. I would give anything to see NY become great again and I think that is what makes me a good candidate. My willingness to go beyond what is simply required to lead by example.I also have experience in helping to run a family which gives me good first hand knowledge on how things tick and work.Lastly I must say im also in agreement with redrum and honor in that i wish to see the laughter,life,money and friendship return as well as seeing NY beat as one hand one heart and one soul."

Report Post Tip

After listening and finishing his last cookies Husky jumps back to the wooden box and smile to everyone.

thank you guys for telling us about what you feel and want to be in the near future. and still hoping to hear from the others on what they think on this matter.

Husky stop for a moment then look again at the contestant.

Actually guys i do already have who i wanted to vote and i think others do have also who they will vote, what if this talk will be your last chance to tell everyone and make everyone change their votes to your side, whilst can happen in the last minute. give us the reason why should you win our vote and not the one we wanted. can you give us your Biggest Word that will catch our attention that will change your life and will change our community.

Husky hops down again and look waves for his bodyguard for another set of cookies.

Report Post Tip

Anarchy steps up to address everyone as he walks to the podium again

Well, as was stated. We merely have the best interests for Staten Island at heart and we want what's best for it and we think we are the ones who are able to make the desolate City  prosperous again.

Why I think I am able? Because I have the money and power to do so. I've watched all my closest friends die in that tragic war and I believe that if I am able to go their I can make their deaths not in vein by rebuilding the City that we love and cherish.

Anarchy then walks off the podium and sits on a chair at the back.

Report Post Tip

Yobssarg struts up to the podium and high fives Husky's paw ending with a perfect spin, finished being smooth as fuck he takes a good look around at his fellow mobsters and speaks up!

What will I do to be on Rank 1 on this competition? I will answer all of your questions that's what I will do. First of all!

• What is my characteristics?

Well I am a really confident, funny, outgoing, positive, and laid back guy. I am a hard worker that does my best to bring out the best in others. Also a very good friend that's very easy to talk to and understanding. 

• What is my dream?

My dream is an inspiring picture of the future of New York that energizes my mind, will and emotions, empowering me to do everything I can to achieve it.

• What is my agenda?

To set up in Staten Island, become successful as a crew leader that teaches and inspires others. 

• How much confidence I have to be a leader of a family/district?

I have the confidence that is necessary to lead a family. The type of confidence that is able to approach any situation with the skills, strengths and abilities that are needed to over come them. Any that I don't possess will be gained over time, I'm the type of man that learns from his mistakes and adapts to change.

• What will I do to be on Rank 1 on this competition?

Raises his right arm.... BE THE BEST! Then looks over to his competitors.... That can handle the worst.

Report Post Tip

But Anarchy how do you plan on achieving that? Is it magically just going to happen cause i havn't heard a single speech you have made or comment on why you should be voted in that actually makes sense. That's cool you have money and 'power' but what the fuck is that got to do with you being a good leader? This competitions about respect yes but everyone should have respect even the petty thief. My point is we all have not just said we want to rebuild the city but actually given ideas on how. You on the other hand seem to rely on luck that everything will just work out.

Yobssarg what about you, what's your actual agenda and plans with the district and city? I'm glad you thrive for success with the family but is that all you care about? Just the family when you have a chance at making a impact on the city and game. Families deffinatly half of it but you need some kind of plan to actually do something with what your given as you do realize your going to a city without protection, a city and district where your all alone with other crews setting up and expansions of Chicago. What are you going to do to make sure everything safe and business as usual? These are the things people actually give a shit about.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Husky makes a Big Run in New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL