Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:41:39
Page:  1 
Little Carl Big Apple Started by: CowboyCarlGrimes on Dec 17, '13 03:54

Looking in the mirror as I adjusted my cowboy hat that my father Rick had given me for luck. Looking in the mirror I was reminded of the sacrifices my father had made to make sure my life was as perfect as possible. Taking my holster and wrapping it around my waist I clipped my belt in place. Unholstering my revolver I spun it around a few time and quickly holstered it back into place. Walking outside of the headquarters I hopped on my saddled horse and made my way to the streets. 

I am a young man, but have been through more then one could imagine to have ended up already involved in organized crime at my age. My father was a crime boss in Philidelphia's Old City District and he had been a casualty of a mob war. My father did what he could to protect what was his and always made sure I would be ready to defend myself when the time came for me to take care of my mother in his demise. 

That time has come and I would like to have an opportunity to be given the chance to run a crime family in the district of Staten Island. My father was a resident of New York in the district of Queens under the late Godafather Dakine, before he got to move into Philly with Godfather Forever as ForestGump. My fathers life was taken before he had the chance to really impact the district and city in a positive matter. 

I come to the public asking for your approval to take the opportunity that my father missed out on and run with it! I have an experienced bloodline that has leadership roles. They've ran there own cities and districts. I understand the responsibility in running a family properly and look forward to working with someone new,building something fresh. Given the opportunity I would work with whomever else is chosen to the best of my abilities to make it a fun and excited place to be. New York is a great city and it would truly be an honor to be given the chance to call it my home once again. These are exciting times in New York and lets make sure little Carl get a bite of the Big Apple!

Report Post Tip

Excuse me sir.. Do you intend to provide Sammichs in Staten Island?

Report Post Tip

Yea sammiches for all.

Report Post Tip

Good to know. It is important to feed the people.

Report Post Tip
Not implying that I shall vote for you sir, but seeing you take another shot at a bold suit makes me happy on a personal level. We have a long history together and you've always been professional, honest, and cared about those who lived in your headquarters. It is my opinion that you would be a fine crew leader in New York, and honestly, the man who should sit in the leaders chair for the district.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You got my vote mate. Team Carl all the way!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Little Carl Big Apple
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL